Details of Turkey Scholarship
Application start: January 15, 2020 Application close:February 20, 2020
Location: Turkey Number ofinstitutions: 112
Number of Scholarships: 5000 Typeof scholarship: fully funded
Interview: March- June 2020 Result announcement:July 2020
Agreement and visa: July- August 2020 Travel of New Students to Turkey:Sep 10-20, 2020
Level of study: Bachelor, Master and PhD, research
Fields of Study: Various fields
Turkey Governmentoffers 5000 scholarships each yearfor students from all over the world to pursue their undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D. studies or Research in Turkey. Thisscholarship program is one of the most important scholarships for the studentsthat provides great facilities and benefits such as accommodation, tuition fee,flight ticket and etc.
Fields of Study: all fields of study (selected based onthe GPA) (thefollowing list of disciplines are as 2019 announcement, new updates will bedone as soon as it is available)
- PhD fields of study
- Master degree fields turkey
- Undergraduate fields of study
Benefits of Turkeyscholarships
These scholarships are fully funded providing the following the items tothe students:
- Monthly stipend of 700 TLfor undergraduate students, 950 TL for Master’s degree students and 1400 TL forPhD students and 3000 TL for research scholarships
- Accommodation indormitory ( students willing to live outside the dormitory should pay theiraccommodation expenses)
- One year free Turkishlanguage training along with accommodation
- One round travel cost toand from Turkey
- Health insurance
- Full Tuition fee
- University and Program placement
Eligibility and requirements
Applicants can apply to this scholarship considering the points below:
- be National of anycountry other than Turkey: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium,Burundi, Albania, Azerbaijan, Austria, Czech, Canada, Germany, Denmark,Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Iceland, Japan, Luxembourg,Malta, Macau, Moldova, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Sweden, SanMarino, Micronesia, Monaco, Portugal, Puerto Rico, UAE, Vietnam, USA,Thailand, Ukraine, Tanzania, Turkmenistan, and other countries that areeligible for Turkey Scholarship.
- be Healthy
- Age limit:
- Undergraduate:under 21 years old ( born no earlier than 01.01.1999)
- Master:under 30 years old (born no earlier than 01.01.1990)
- PhD:Under 35 years old (born no earlier than 01.01.1985)
- Research:up to 45 years old (born no earlier than 01.01.1975)
- Academic resultrestriction: Have completed or likely to graduate froman educational institution
- Undergraduateapplicants must have achieved 70% out of the 100 scores in High school
- Mastersand PhD applicants must have achieved 75% of 100 score
- Medicalsciences, dentistry and pharmacy applicants for undergraduate studies mustachieved at least 90% of the 100 with great success at mathematics, chemistryand biology.
Those who completed their high school in Turkey and do not hold Turkishcitizenship can apply to this scholarship.
How to apply
Eligible applicants can apply online using online application form. The applicants must fill the online application form including your personalinformation, educational background, work experience, and social activities.
- Photo ( taken in thanlast six months )
- Governmental issueddocument: Passport
- High school graduationcertificate and transcript ( Shahadatnama) for all
- Bachelor’s degree andtranscripts for graduate and Doctoral applicants ( high school degree documentsare required as well.)
- Master degree and thesesstatement for PhD applicants (high school and bachelors are also required)
- 2 or three referenceletter from your academic or work experience background
- Research Proposal for master degree and PhD
- Any other certificate,achievements, CV(if available)
- Intent letter
- University entrance test( Kankor) score and its certification or document (if you attended the Kankorexam)
- academic performance
- diplomagrade and general average grades received up to last term.
- Kankor(University entrance exam- if any)
- Highschool graduation exam/baccalaureate grade (if available)
- internationaltest score (if any)
- Interview performance
Applicants who completely submitted the application form will beshortlisted and invited to attend an interview based on academic performance.