HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all. HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program, BPHS/EPHS, C-IMCI , CME, CHNE, public private partnership, nutrition and Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- To manage all x-ray activities.
- To control the electricity and other parts of x-ray machine.
- Taking of x-rays in proper system and avoidance of X-ray films wastage.
- Make monthly report and balance of used films.
- Counsel and educate patients, the family, and community, in relevant areas of health.
- Obtain specialized assistance as necessary (consultation or referral).
- Share knowledge, skill, and expertise with medical, midwifery and nursing students.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative; safety, environmental, and infection prevention standards.
- Participate in provision of 24-hour, six-day maternity service, which may require evening, night.
- Attending all necessary meeting, workshop and training.
- Identify and report immediately any problem which interferes in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Participate in weekly meeting of health facility to share information and discuss the program progress
- Order all necessity of x-ray department on time to the line manager.
- Use uniform while on duty
- Participate in weekly meeting of health facility to share information and discuss the program progress.
- Be respectful and proper attitude against the Clients and colleagues.
- 24 hours service as needed and flexible mentality
- Graduated from recognized X-Ray Technician
- Having two years experience in related field
- Flunent in local language
- Interpersonal skill
- Hard Working
Interested and qualifiedcandidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to email@example.com
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/applicationform
Write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration.
Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Country office Address,
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03 Kabul, Afghanistan Contact#: + (93)0202510840
Contract Duration1 year (Extendable )
Number of positions1
Related Jobs (28)
Disability Awareness Training Expert for Disability Department of MoPH on January 15, 2018 Part Time