About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid, (meaning United in local language) was created in April 2011 to serve Afghan entrepreneurs by providing microfinance, SME, and Islamic loans. Currently Mutahid is serving over 22,000 clients in Kabul, Mazar, Herat, Kunduz, Takhar and Badakhshan, and is expanding its outreach into new markets.
If you are interested in the opportunity to work in an organization committed to the core principles of ethics, providing innovative programs and building advanced technology solutions to better serve our clients, and are a hard work individual, then you are the person Mutahid wants to hire!
Mutahid is seeking a qualified candidate who is interested in joining our growing Development Finance Institutions as :
A guard is responsible to patrol Mutahid office premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of Mutahid premises. Also monitor and authorize entrance and departure of visitors and check for the incoming and outgoing items
Following are the skills required
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Overall duties:
· Check & register the visitors coming to office.
· Check & register the late sitting staff, staff working in off-days and personal laptops.
· Inform respective staff whom the visitor wants to meet.
· Perform day & night duty as security guard.
· Check & register all incoming and outgoing items.
· Check all vehicles entering to the parking area.
· Look out for intruders or suspicious persons & objects.
· Report to admin coordinator/Admin assistant about any irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
· Ensure the completeness & availability of equipments while taking over the duty from other security guards.
· Be aware of fire extinguisher location and have the skill to use it.
· Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the supervisor;
Education: A High/ Secondary school certified.
Knowledge: Using of fire extinguisher & generator.
The application package, only acceptable in English or Dari languages, should, comprise of your latest up-to-date resume and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position, indicating your earliest joining date, if selected.
Interested candidates should submit their application package only via email with the subject “Mutahid OA0343” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the expectation of a large number of applications only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Experience Level 1 year
- Experience 1
- Radio field Baccalaureate
- Gender Male