- Vacancy NumberVacancy#: FMIC/HR/300
- Salary OfferAs per NTA Salary Scale
- Total Years Experience2 Years
- EducationBachelor Degree
- Contract DurationOpen Ended
- No. Of Jobs:1
- GenderMale, Female
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) is a non-governmental tertiary hospital established in 2006 as the product of a unique four-way partnership between the Governments of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GOIRA) and France (GoF), and two private, international development organizations – La Chaine de l’Espoir (CDE) and Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN). FMIC started its operations in a volatile situation when security condition was deteriorating and accessing a modest tertiary healthcare facility was a tall order for the Afghans. There was serious lack of human resources in various specialities hence the Afghans highly depended upon medical tourism abroad. In such circumstances the presence of FMIC was no less than a miracle. For the last 14 years, FMIC has been catering to the healthcare needs of Afghanistan with a vibrant vision, “to be a leading institute of excellence and innovation in healthcare, research and education, providing exemplary, safe, comprehensive, accessible and sustainable services to Afghanistan and surrounding regions, while positively impacting the lives of patients and all others Whom it serves.”
Despite many challenges, FMIC has achieved remarkable success over the past 14 years. In 2009, it became the first hospital in Afghanistan to be ISO certified whereas the first open heart surgery was performed by indigenous doctors at FMIC in 2010. Since 2011 it has annually sponsored an international scientific conference as well as a quality and patient safety convention, both of which showcase Afghan health professionals’ high capacity for critical thinking. The Post Graduate Medical Education Program (PGME) is a flagship program of FMIC established in 2012, with the support of the Aga Khan University (AKU), Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) and financial support of the Government of Canada. FMIC has so far served over 1.5 million patients from all parts of Afghanistan through its in-patient and out-patient services to children, mothers and adults. FMIC’s Patient Welfare Programme underwrites the cost of care for people who cannot afford to pay for all or part of their treatment. Access to remotest areas for tele-consultation and training of human resources has been ensured through eHealth program since 2007. While responding to the Covid-19 pandemic; FMIC also offers PCR based Covid-19 testing and treatment facility besides its routine services.
In future, FMIC plans to grow from a 169-bed facility to a 550-bed teaching hospital that offers a full complement of tertiary specialized services, trains new healthcare providers and supports a substantial research programme. The Expanded Medical Complex, currently under design, will begin to offer services in the near future. The new facilities will provide space for research activities, additional Postgraduate Medical Education programmes and enhanced diagnostic facilities and medical services, including in adult general surgery, cardiology, gastroenterology, internal medicine, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics and renal diseases.
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible to receive and issue supplies from warehouse to concerned departments, reviews the items and creates replenishment in the system, follows the functions of warehouse; coordinate with nursing and medical division for on time delivery of items. Manages the warehouse setup, labels the stocks and keep the stocks in appropriate shelves.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive the items from local and international suppliers and verify the goods with the invoice, delivery challan or packing list.
- Prepare the Good Receipt & Issue Note (GRIN) and Transfer Note (TN).
- Maintain the records of GRIN and TN and other documents and ensure proper filing of all warehouse documents.
- Conduct physical verification of stock as per the plan and instruction of warehouse supervisor / head of PSCMD.
- Issue the PR items directly to related departments.
- Store the materials in appropriate places and labeling of shelves for easy identification
- Prepare stock items and delivery notes for the delivery to end user and hand over to porter for delivery
- Compiling the GRINs and invoices and get to finance department for payment on daily basis.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- High School Certificate/ Diploma; BBA/ BA in related field will be an added plus.
- Good knowledge about the hospital supplies
- Good communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under difficult working conditions
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office.
Please send your resume along with relevant degree at firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by January 14, 2021
- Total Jobs 172 Jobs