About Ministry of Finance:
The Ministry of Finance (MoF) is specifically responsible for the management and execution of the budget, collection of taxes, organization and control of public expenditure and payments to the government and finally the management of Customs. Every government has to know the status of its revenues and expenditures, the management of its financial resources and to allocate them effectively.
The major portion of the Afghan budget is financed by international assistance. The Ministry of Finance as the responsible body for public finance and expenditure is increasing step by step its influence on coordination and management of international financial assistance to Afghanistan, and convincing donors to channel more funds through the government treasury.
For the past few years, the Ministry of Finance has been trying to regulate its activities according to international rules and regulations. To achieve this goal, the MoF established a Staff recruitment Section as well as a Policy Design and Execution Unit, and has continually embarked on training and capacity building of its staff.
The aim of the MoF is to manage the financial affairs of the country through scientific economic principles so that Afghanistan becomes economically sustainable, secure and self-sufficient that is to ensure that public wealth is used in an accountable and transparent manner.
A stable, financially secure and financially self-sufficient Afghanistan with a fiscally disciplined government and a Ministry that is accountable and responsive to the needs of its clients.
To be an agent of change and the voice of expertise in the fiscal matters of the country and to ensure that international standards are met for procurement and financial management.
As a central player in financial reform, the Ministry of Finance is working with the Central Bank of Afghanistan to ensure that the country’s economic infrastructure is working properly. The MoF has the additional responsibility of realigning various functions to better support national development priorities.
The MoF broad goals are to:
1. Mobilize revenue and manage Government finances
2. Support economic management and promote economic growth
3. Manage public wealth
4. Promote good governance
5. Best practice leader within the Afghan public sector
- Contribute to the execution of full software development life skill, develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts code comments and clear code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Work closely with system analysts, engineers, programmers and other stakeholders to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constrains
- Test the product in controlled, real situation before going live using unit testing and integration testing frameworks
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Write well designed, high quality, testable classes and APIs, and ensure that the written code is free of any errors and bugs; first and foremost, develop systems our users need
- Coach, mentor and train junior developers and supervise their work
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation
- Update job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipments
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Be persistent, creative problem solver, remain cool an effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices, passionate about great technologies and software development practices
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, information systems or related field
- 7 years of experience working in software development and should have great enthusiasm for software development and information technology
- Expert knowledge in C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEB API, SQL Server and HTML and Onion Architecture
- Knowledge working with dependency injection, unit testing and integration testing frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to pay attention to details
- Practical experience in software requirements gather and documentation, software architecture and software design
- Experience working in agile development processes and test driven development
- Ability to solve the problems creatively and effectively
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants can send their applications to the e-mail stated below , copying hr on e-mail: email@example.com
The subject line of your e-mail should be User Systems Developer
SalaryAs per the NTA salary scale
Contract DurationOne year with possibility of extension
Number of positions2