- Vacancy Number 03
- Salary Offer As per Organization salary scale
- Total Years Experience 3-5 years
- Education Masters/ Bachelor
- Contract Duration One year with possibility of extension (2 months probationary period)
- No. Of Jobs: 1
- Gender Male, Female
About Danner Afghanistan for Women Empowerment Org:
DAWEO is a Local Organisations supporting Afghan Women though providing capacity building sessions. DAWEO was initially established as a local office of the Danish NGO Danner, who has worked with VAW survivors for more than 35 years through shelter activities and political policy work in Denmark. DAWEO’s overall mission is to support women and girls who are victims of war and other forms of violence, through providing services, capacity building initiatives, public awareness in psycho-social issues, spreading legal awareness and other services related to gender-based violence issues.
Under the supervision of the Director of DAWEO, the trainer is tasked to ensure the timely and high-quality implementation of the DAWEO’s training program for the two following target groups:
1. ToT training programs for Women Protection Centers (WPC)
2. Training of government institutions (MoWA/MoHaj) in Gender/GBV and women’s rights related laws.
• Conduct training for trainees.
• Develop a comprehensive plan for the WPCs and gov institutions training.
• Liaise with partners and stakeholders to determine training needs and schedule of training sessions.
• Build annual training program and preparing teaching plan.
• Develop, review and modify training materials/module and other related products required for the successful delivery of the training sessions.
• Maintain a good record of the training modules, case studies and other related training materials including evaluation and analysis sheets.
• Have quality resources in order to instruct on an effective and standardized basis.
• Conduct the training sessions and manage feedback sessions to ensure continuous improvements and quality outcome of the training sessions.
• Conduct seminars, workshops and individual training sessions based on need.
• Coordinate the arrangement of guest speakers and other voluntary instructors for sharing experiences during the trainings.
• Provide training report as per need and requested by the management.
• Contribute to team building within the organization in order to ensure a good working environment.
• Maintain and update technical knowledge and training capacity by attending educational event workshop (in coordination with the line manager) and reviewing field relevant publications and laws.
• Conduct evaluation/assessment to identify areas of improvement within the target group.
• Regular follow up with trainers on the quality implementation of the training package.
• Follow up visits in order to monitor the WPC trainer’s performance in their workplace.
• Keep attendance and other related records of the trainees.
• In coordination with the line manager, ensure that the allocated training budget is implemented according to the plan.
• Liaise with partners and stakeholders to ensure entire curriculum as well as high quality of the training content are implemented, and successful delivery of the training plan is ensured.
• Be able to travel to provinces for the project implementation purpose.
• Be able to accomplish any other specific duty assigned by her/his line manager.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Psychology/Psychosocial related fields and
Law, ToT training, implementation and monitoring.
• Be able to create presentations and deliver clearly and confidently. • Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. • Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques. • Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Communicate with clarity, precision and influence.
• Use creativity to handle situations.
• Identify and measure the different results of training.
• Good teamwork spirit.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure.
• Language skills: Fluent in written and spoken English, Dari and Pashto.
• Computer skills: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with CV and with three references.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.