- Vacancy NumberVA#010-RSSAO-KBL-2020
- Salary OfferAccording to Organization's Salary Scale
- Total Years Experience7-10
- EducationBachelor Degree
- Contract Duration3 months
- No. Of Jobs:1
- GenderMale, Female
About Reconstruction and Social Service for Afghanistan Organization (RSSAO):
Reconstruction & Social Services for Afghanistan Organization – RSSAO is an Afghan National, Non-profitable, non-political, non-governmental civil society organization established in 2007, registered with the Ministry of Economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan as registration # 1016. RSSAO is working for education, livelihood, emergency response and protection, democracy, human rights and good governance. RSSAO vision is a developed Afghanistan, free of conflict and poverty and our mission is to contribute to peace building, equality & equity, poverty alleviation and sustainable growth by strengthening democracy and good governance, promoting & protecting rights, supporting employment and livelihood, enhancing educational opportunities and serving people in emergencies.
The Technical Consultant will be reporting to the Head of Program Implementation and will work closely with the Community Child Base Protection Program Manager. The Technical Consultant will also have working relationship with project manager, senior child protection officer, mentoring specialists & M&E.
- Develop Labor Market Survey (LMS) plan, methodology, sampling plan, and data analysis and develop final report
- Review project indicators, methodology, and prepare data collection tools and instruments
- Develop/design a LMS data entry database
- Oversee and provide technical advice to team to undertake LMS assessment activities
- Oversee data collection, coding, entry, cleaning, analysis and interpretation of both quantitative and qualitative data
- Work closely with team and conduct debriefing session highlighting key LMS findings
- Any other duties assign relating to Labor Market Survey (LMS).
Interested qualified male and female candidates should submit their Application along with motivation letter and CV to the RSSAO human resource Unit in Kabul. Your application shall be online to firstname.lastname@example.org Academic documents are not needed with application, but can be requested if called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for written test and interview.
RSSAO Head office in Kabul: House#11, Sharwal Street, Sherpoor, and PD #10, of Kabul Afghanistan.
- Total Jobs 162 Jobs