- Vacancy Number ASK/ACT-CANADA-007
- Salary Offer As per Organization salary scale
- Total Years Experience 4 Years
- Education 12th grade/ university degree
- Contract Duration Long term contract
- No. Of Jobs: 60
- Gender Male, Female
About ASK Training and Consulting :
ASK Training and Consulting was established with the goal of providing organizations and governments with the highest quality data collection and analysis tools needed to understand their environment and impact. We create high-impact knowledge to catalyze efficiency, effectiveness and accountability in the public domain. ASK Consulting was established by a group of committed experts, who are well equipped with national and international experience to provide consulting services in various areas including Project Management, Educational Advisory Services, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Research and Development, Capacity Building, and Business Management. Croulet and Associates LLC who is ASK’s international provide backstopping and technical support which is meant to enhance credibility, validity and acceptability of the research and evaluation findings.
The Data Collector will be based in the assigned Province. He/she is under the direct technical supervision of the respective Quality Assurance Officer, and Field Supervisor in respective province for purposes of all other Data Collection related tasks.
- Field Data Collectors will follow sampling instructions provided by the study team
- Field Data Collectors will conducted the selected clients for in – depth interview and household level interviews.
- Data collector will use the qualitative and quantitative data collection tools.
- Field Data Collectors will conduct a visual assessment of the assessment areas.
- Interview persons by tools
- Completing forms or questionnaires.
- Ask specific questions
- Record answers
- Sort, classify, and file forms.
- Participate in the data collectors training workshop
- Completed secondary education
- At least have four year experience of data collection/survey
- Have strong communication skills
- Be fluent in local language
- Be willing to work at least 8 hours per day
- Have the ability to locate sampled addresses by using maps and other sources
An interested candidate who fully meets the above criteria shall submit their Application letter and Detailed CV to below email address: email@example.com
candidates should mention their province
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.