- Vacancy NumberYRMPT-HR-036
- Salary OfferAs per company salary scale
- Total Years ExperienceAt least 3 years
- EducationBachelor of Business Administration specialization in marketing
- Contract DurationPermanently
- No. Of Jobs:10
- GenderMale, Female
About Yama Ramin Media production and Technology:
Yama Ramin Media Production and Technology Inc (YRMPT) is a lead Media Production, Telecom and IT corporation in Afghanistan with 25 years experience completing over 5,800 projects within scope, budget and timeline. Our client base includes Government of Afghanistan, USAID, United Nations, AWCC, Goethe-Institute, MTN, Roshan, International Organizations, Private Enterprises and Local Institutions. YRMPT is a major partner to multinational telecom companies such as Etisalat, MTN, Roshan and Afghan Wireless to whom we have provided various mobile solutions and contents under ATRA NOC # 9212. YRMPT has extended focus on development of latest products and showing immense concentration in quality and customer satisfaction, because of our stable and paramount knowledge in the telecom industry. Our clientele in the telecom industry in Afghanistan shows our expertise in the telecom industry.
YRMPT is looking for a Social Media specialist in creating content. The role is to work for a media production company which is looking to have a standard and channelized social media platform.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts especially YouTube.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hoot suite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media activities and achievements.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media approaches for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in all social media platforms.
- Run the day-to-day operation of the agreed number of YouTube channels; proactively use YouTube optimization and curation tools to create compelling brand experiences.
- Write copy relating to the videos programmed for the channels to either appear on the site or for use in promotion elsewhere. Devise and deploy optimal written metadata including titles and tags.
- Oversee the overall look and design of the channels and any other relevant visual metadata such as thumbnails.
- Respond to comments and messages posted on the sites, where appropriate and in line with Standards guidelines.
- Planning/ Implementation
- Create and implement a schedule of when clips should be set live, in accordance with the editorial vision for the channels, an understanding of what video works on YouTube, required rights/holdback requirements, workflow issues, as well as other contractual obligations, and cross platform promotions.
- Ensure that before clips are published that they have appropriate rights clearances and other business metadata (e.g. New program IDs) are up to date and stored in the relevant databases.
- Have the ability to generate ideas and creative concepts independently as well as working within a team.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of digital platforms SEO and SEM.
- Have knowledge of working within a commercial environment and an understanding of delivering projects that are commercially viable.
- Be fluent in English and have proven writing skills with regards to both factual content (e.g. web copy & descriptions) as well as writing in a tone of voice for social media updates.
- Be computer literate and have at least a basic knowledge of working with spreadsheets and other core office software.
- Have an understanding of the broader digital landscape (outside of YouTube) and a proven interest in keeping up to date with developments in web platforms and applications.
- Have previously worked with online video, social media or ideally the YouTube platform itself. This could have been at a multi-channel network, a broadcaster, a production company or as a standalone YouTube creator.
- Have a proven understanding of the current global digital landscape outside of YouTube, including relevant online locations for popular video sharing sites and popular social networks.
- Previous experience of working with archive content would be useful.
- Basic understanding of Communications, Marketing, Business, Media, TV and Public Relations would be useful.
Interested Afghans with the required qualification and experience should submit their applications electronically through email. To avoid confusions, disagreement and conflicts during recruitment process all applicants are required to clearly mentioned position title and vacancy announcement number (YRMPT-HR-036) in the subject lines of their emails. Otherwise, their CVs will not be considered for this vacant post. If you are short listed you will be asked to submit electronic copies of your educational certificates or in case, you are invited to written test/ interview you will be required to present the original certificate.
- Total Jobs 163 Jobs