- Vacancy Number ACI-SI-A3
- Salary Offer As Per Company Salary Scale
- Total Years Experience 10 Years
- Education Master Degree
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- No. Of Jobs: 5
- Gender Male, Female
About Assist Consultants Inc:
Assist Consultants Incorporated (hereafter “Assist”) has provided quality services of design, engineering, and construction to its main client, the US Army Corps of Engineers, since 2008. Through a bright entrepreneurial investment at a time when vast efforts of construction and rehabilitation had commenced in Afghanistan by the US Forces, the owners established Assist in 2008 as a partnership proprietorship and a family business. The business thrived with its key values of integrity, diligence, key partnerships, and smart decisions of its entire team specially its executive team
- Undertake day-to-day supervision for assigned sections of highway and structures.
- Monitor Contractor’s work and certify the construction in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain daily records of weather, labor, plant and materials on assigned sections of the Site.
- Bachelors or Master Degree Civil Engineering is required.
- 8 years similar experience.
- Should be familiar with major road construction works demonstrating capability in gauging quality workmanship and appropriate construction methods.
- Leadership ability (team building, coaching, mentoring, change management, advising.
- Multi-tasking ability (prioritize, organize, and schedule work.
- Supervisory skills.
Interested Afghan nationals should email their CV to ACI Human Resources Department by email.
You can find the email in Submission e-mail field.
Subject line must be: (Site Inspector), Vacancy ACI-SI –A3) and All Certifications will be need and must be attached in Email to HR Department or your application may not be considered