About Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance:
CHA is an afghan National humanitarian nonprofit organization, Set up in 1987 working in deferent sectors such as Health, Education, Agriculture and other relief programs. CHA is a long-term partner of the Ministry of Public Health, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan for the implementation of Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS) in three provinces of Afghanistan (Farah, Ghor and Balkh provinces). Currently looking for qualified candidates for the position Senior M&E/HMIS officer in Farah, Balkh or Ghor.
• To collect, compile and inter HMIS data received from all HFs and HPs.
• To analyze HMIS data and provide feedback to HFs’ staff and CHWs.
• To provide information on project progress as for HMIS analyze results to the project technical team.
• Supervision of HFs for ensuring of updated charts is presence and use in the HFs.
• Preparing of monthly, quarterly and yearly action plan and submit to Kabul HMIS.
• Conducting HMIS initial and refresher training to HFs’ staff and management team.
• Data analysis on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis of all health facilities and at project level.
• Participating in PPHCC meeting, HMIS Subcommittee meeting.
• Presenting feedback to all health facilities in charge on quarterly
• Participation in gap assessment planning and analyzing process.
• Ensuring all HFs and HPs has update guidelines and formats.
• To carry out monitoring visits to project sites, preparing monitoring reports.
• To maintain and update HMIS data base.
1. MD/ equivalent medical degree/ Bachelor of Public Health or statistics from university certified by relevant higher education authority in Afghanistan or other countries.
2. At least 2-year full time experience with health sector including one-year full time work experience in HMIS position or statistical analysis.
3. Experience of Data analysis and interpretation.
4. Familiar with Health Management information system data base and its trouble shooting.
Please indicate the Position Title, Vacancy Number you are applying in subject of your email and application, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Interested and qualified candidates can submit an application letter along with his/her CV to the HR Department CHA main office Kabul through email address: email@example.com
Only those candidates who meet the qualification and requirements for the mentioned posts will be called for interview.
Address: Charah-i-Qambar, Jim part, 5th District, CHA main office, Kabul Afghanistan
SalaryAccording to CHA internal rule
Contract Duration30 month
Number of positions3