- Vacancy NumberNZ/HRD/2020/008
- Salary OfferAs Per Organization's Policy
- Total Years Experience3 years
- Contract DurationPermanent
- No. Of Jobs:2
- GenderMale, Female
About Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd:
Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd is a leading Internet Services Provider (ISP) & Information Communication Technology (ICT) company covering the country.
Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd established with the aim of entrepreneurship and innovation in the area of Technologies Internet Services Provider (ISP) & Information Communication Technology (ICT).
Our company mainly focused its activities on Technologies Internet Services Provider (ISP) & Information Communication Technology (ICT) fields and supports the important basic industries. Using the world’s latest switch mode technology along with applying advanced digital equipments led Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd to be considered significantly by new technologies communities.
These achievements nominated our company as a predominant supplier of power equipment and the master executor of regional telecommunications projects.
Offering a broad range of services that include Technologies Internet Services Provider (ISP) & Information Communication Technology (ICT), Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd continues to increase its presence in the country through the implementation of new technologies and diversification of offerings that also include Repairing of Technological Services (IT Hospital).
Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd has also been at the forefront of new technologies, implementing the latest technologies equipment modulations from world leading technologies equipment manufacturers in order to optimize the utilization of capacity and enhance customers’ competitive advantage.
Sales Officer of the Company
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist in Direct and coordination of the company sales functions.
2. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
3. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
4. Develop and coordinate products and services selling cycle and methodology.
5. Identify and resolve client concerns.
6. Direct and oversee the company sales function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
7. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new product development.
8. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
9. Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
10. Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communication materials.
11. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
12. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
13. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
14. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
15. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
16. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
17. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
18. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
19. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, polices, and operating procedures.
20. To have full knowledge about the RFQ, RFP, ITB and etc.
21. Any other tasks assigned by Supervisors
1. Bachelor degree in Business Administration (Specialization in Marketing) will be given the priority
2. At least over 2-3 Years practical Experience in the field relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Sales Techniques.
- Computer Skills (Computer Knowledge)
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Communications skills.
- Strong customer relation & problems solving skills
- Able to communicate in Dari, Pashto & English.
- Able to work long hours when needed.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their Application & CV along with Educational, Work Experience and any other relevant additional Documents no later than 27 August 2020 4:00 PM Afghanistan time.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview.
WHERE TO APPLY: Human Resources Department, Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd Kabul.
Subject line must be: (Sales Officer Vacancy No. NZ/HRD/2020/008) or your application may not be considered.