About Ghazanfar Bank:
Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started off its operation from Kabul, Afghanistan and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat besides opening another five branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kute Sangi and Lese Maryam. In due course of time the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
The Management Team of the Bank is comprised of highly experienced and qualified Bankers, Financial Experts, Accountants and Risk Managers with considerable expertise in all aspects of Banking. With the help of such a dynamic team the Bank is in a position to offer specialized skills in a traditional way in all related spheres such as counseling and advising on any financial matter, handling of foreign exchange transactions, handling of investments in a Depository Account, Islamic Banking transactions, Lending/Corporate Banking transactions, SME Lending transactions, Money Transfer transactions, Retail Banking transactions and International Trade related transactions.
Review & preparing reports on the position of the bank in relation to the parameters and regulatory benchmarks,
Regular monitoring of assets & liabilities to ensure adherence to regularity thresholds.
Conducting departmental assessment, including develop questionnaires, assessment tools, and implementing the assessments as per the plan of RMD and instruction of CRO.
Measuring concentration risks of geographies, sectors, currencies, and products using metrics and tools developed by RMD.
- Regular analysis of variances in different items of balance sheet, including deposits, assets, ratios, and parameters,
- Regular monitoring of accounting errors, system failures, and deficiencies in reporting of different departments and any penalties or fines arising thereto.
- Conducting departmental assessment, including develop questionnaires, assessment tools, and implementing the assessments as per the plan of RMD and instruction of CRO.
- Regular review on liquidity position of the using the tools, such as LCR, NSFR, and CFP, and other relevant metrics,
- Preparing reports on liquidity position of the bank for the purpose of periodic review of RMD or ad hoc studies.
- Conducting business variance analysis in all branches of the bank,
- Contributing in preparation of the monthly report as instruction of CRO or requirement of the reporting period.
- IT risks assessment as per the plan of RMD or as per the instruction of CRO.
- Measuring the risk association with borrowers, correspondent banks, countries, and counterparties using designated metrics and tools.
- Accomplishing all tasks assigned by the CRO, Senior Risk Officer, or other bodies relevant to the scope of RMD activities as per the internal policies of the bank.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting/Finance.
- Working experience in analysis of Operation Risk, Credit Risk, Islamic Investment risk from 2 to 3years (Banking experience is preferred).
- Excellent communication skill with Senior and Junior Levels.
- Computer skills in MS Office package such Word, Excel and PowerPoint Excellent management skill.
- Fluent in English, Dari and Pashto both written and spoken is required.
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover Letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Mention (Risk Officer) in subject of your E-mail otherwise your Email will not considered.
For more assist please contact through this Number: +93 (0) 791 810 112.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
- Experience 1
- Radio field Bachelor
- Contract Duration 2 to 3 years
- Gender Male, Female