- Vacancy Number AD # AF 36/20
- Salary Offer 7618 AFN monthly
- Total Years Experience 1-2 Years
- Education 14 Grade/Bachelor
- Contract Duration 1 year+extendable
- No. Of Jobs: 20
- Gender Female
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its specialized programs in education, health, CCAP, , as well as capacity development in the country.
· Carry out the survey for the selection of school location, school house, students and teachers for schools
· Take steps to open schools according to the CBE policy
· Supervise the schools regularly, ensuring for ensuring students attendance and support to teachers for ensuring the quality education
· Provide necessary logistics to the teachers for smooth operation of school program
· Enhance the capacity of the teachers through arranging monthly refreshers courses for teachers
· Ensure community involvement in the project implementation by arranging and conducting community meeting, mothers meeting and SMC meeting for running program smoothly
· Solve the social related problems to school operation in consultation with the concern authority
· Prepare necessary report according to the requirements of the project
· Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
·Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
.Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
· Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashtu)
· Speaking and writing ability in English
· Good knowledge in Child education system in Afghanistan
· Computer knowledge
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/project-organizer-female/apply
if you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact 0773020100
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please submit your CV with a letter of interest at the below mentioned address as per the location you are interested to apply.
Without location information no CV will be accepted.
Kabul : City 16-Qalai Noman (1), City 5-Company (1) Paghman (2)
Parwan: Jabul Siraj (1)
Kapisa : Nijrab (1)
Baghlan : Nahrin (2), Banu (2)
Kunduz : Emam Saheb (2)
Samangan : Khoram Sarbagh (2)
Balkh: Sholgara (2)
Heraat: Ghoryan (1)
Nangarhar: Kama (1), Khiwa (2)
BRAC office, Kabul
Khusal Khan, Koche dewan bigi,
Koche-02, khatemulAnbia, house no-05, city-05, Kabul.
BRAC office, Parwan
Charikar,back side of masjid Haji Wazir Khan,
Haji Ayub house, Parwan.
BRAC office, Kapisa
Mohammad Raqi,Chowq e Guldan,
beside Alsafa clinic,Zaghera, Kapisa
BRAC office, Baghlan
First street of Nawabad 600 koti,
BRAC Office,Pulikhumri, Baghlan.
BRAC office, Kunduz
Radio & TV street, Infront of Pastor Hospital,
BRAC office, Kunduz city,Kunduz.
BRAC office, Samangan
Takht-e-Rustam Street, Sanjitak Road,
House #2, BRAC Office, Aybak, Samangan.
BRAC office, Balkh
Kart e Bokhdi, in front of Salib e Sorkh (RED CROSS office),
Mazar City, Balkh.
BRAC Office, Heraat
Back of Hirat Police Head Quarters,
Street #:2, Jada e Mukhaberat, City #:3, Herat City, Herat
House No-03, Behind University Teaching Hospital (opposite of White House hotel), Arbapan,Jalalabad,NaNgarhar.
***BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer