- Gender Male, Female
Term of Reference
Position: Project Manager
Reports to: Managing Director and Client representative
Responsible for client accounts within the agency, and the client-agency relationship
Ensuring the profitability and growth of client accounts. Supporting the Account Planner in writing creative briefs and directing the strategic development of creative work.
The Account Director leads a client account (or set of accounts) within an advertising agency, ensuring they are profitable and growing. He takes responsibility for the delivery of quality creative work that meets the client’s needs and addresses their business problems. An Account Director manages their own team, and relies on their ability to lead and inspire others inside and outside the agency. Some will regularly be involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset.
An Account Director is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Account Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Significant and professional client relationship management
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with client
- Effective team management capabilities and a good leader
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly schedules
- Responsible for all the financial paper works and reports to client and company
- Responsible for the team output quality control
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Law, Social Work.
A Master’s degree is preferable.
Minimum 3 years of Experience in project management.
Dari -Pashto -English