- Vacancy Number VESTAN/VA/01
- Salary Offer As per the NTA policy
- Total Years Experience 15 years
- Education Master degree in Engineering.
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- No. Of Jobs: 1
- Gender Male
Established in 1992, VESTAN Construction Commerce and Industry Joint Stock Company carries out infrastructure and superstructure construction projects in Turkey as well as abroad. Hence, with a staff of professionals, ethical working principles and backed up by advancements in technology to the fullest, VESTAN works for a wide clientele including many key state agencies and institutions in Turkey.
VESTAN believes that a professional, high-spiritied work environment and staff relations is essential to ensure customer satisfaction. It is with this spirit team-work focus that VESTAN has so far successfully completed many infrastructure and superstructure projects and continues its activities in various provinces of Turkey.
Among the finalized and ongoing projects include: reservoirs/dams, drainage and rainwater networks, specially designed mega-schools, administrative buildings in provinces, city halls and cultural centers.
- Responsible for the overall management of the contract in accordance with VESTAN procedures and regulations.
- Responsible for the completeness, quality and timely submission of project reports
- Monitor project progress and take action to address shortcomings.
- Overall responsibility for financial control, withdrawal applications, payments, etc issues of the Project.
- Co-ordinate project activities and maintain a high level of co-operation and commitment from the various stakeholder including the contractor, MEW and associated ministries, local authorities, NGOs, traditional leaders and affected communities.
- Ensure the works are constructed in accordance with best practice and to a high standard.
- Work with the district liaison committee to (i) ensure the community’s requirements are incorporated into the designs; (ii) address problems that may arise during the construction phase; (iii) seek support for implementing the reticulation system. Co-ordinate measurement of quantities and prepare monthly payment certificates. Control expenditure and prepare budgets in accordance with MoF regulations.
- Contract administration, preparation of instructions, variation orders (within financial limits), etc.
- Approve Design, materials and equipment to be installed by the contractor in coordination with the Technical Advisory Board of the Client.
- Manage and direct the team of construction supervision engineers; collate daily diaries.
- Paying regular visits to the sites as and whenever requested/required.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Reporting Directly to Director of Supervision on Implementation of the projects.
- Master degree in Engineering.
- At least 15 years of work experience in the area of project management position at construction projects.
- Experience in participatory appraisals, problem analysis and project design, a good understanding of developmental and relief concepts.
- Strong leadership, team management and staff development skill.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in national languages as well as English.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- PM certificate or PMP certify will be preferred.
Dear Applicants please kindly first read carefully the TOR & if you were matching the requirements of the position then apply. Please mention the Position, Name and last Name. in the subject line of the email otherwise your application will not be considered.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along the cover letter and copies of Certificates, training, work certificates of the revel event position to the email mentioned below:
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE POSITION AND YOUR NAME AND LAST NAME IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be Contacted.