About Afghan Health and Development Services(AHDS):
Afghan Health & Development Service(AHDS0 is a non-for- profit, non-governmental and non- political organization founded by Afghans on April 7th 1990. AHDS is registered as a national NGO (No. 5) in the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Public Health and Ministry of Education in Afghanistan; AHDS is also registered as a tax-exempt 501-(c)(3) organization in the USA.
- Project manager, is over all responsible for management of all project related activities
- Ensure MOPH standards in the health and nutrition programs.
- Prepare annual project work plan/action plan for the project in accordance with SEHAT requirements with field staff and provincial Manager
- Assist project manager in ensuring quality of the health activities in the province through regular technical follow-ups and evaluations.
- Regularly supervise health facilities, CME, midwifery and nursing schools.
- To assure the programs all line with the set objective.
- Manage over all implementation of the work plan in the field
- Update the medicines order medical material and equipment according to SEHAT standard
- Facilitate monthly meetings for different field health workers
- Responsible for the implementation of the BPHS packages , as per project objectives by Monitoring, evaluation and supervision of staff and overseeing other AHDS project heads activities
- Organize the health facilities in the province according to general guidelines policies and framework of the MOPH/EU and AHDs.
- To assist the program management team in Field office Urozgan in project report writing.
- Assessments of areas and project target according live of project
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Overall technical responsible to achieve the project goal, objective and activities of SEHAT project.
- Regular monitoring and supervision of the technical, managerial, HF, and hospital related activities.
- Regular feedback for technical, managerial, HF and hospital related activities.
University degree with post graduate degree (MPH or MSc or MBA) certified by relevant higher education authority in Afghanistan or other country.University degree with post graduate degree (MPH or MSc or MBA) certified by relevant higher education authority in Afghanistan or other country.
Four years full time experience of managing health projects (after graduation from university)
Or University degree certified by relevant higher education authority in Afghanistan or other countries.
Six years full time successful experience of managing a for-profit/non for profit firm or managing health or other social services (after graduation from university)
Training in project management, planning , M&E and report writing,
Qualified Afghan applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a detailed application letter including a contact number or address. Please submit your applications by E mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
SalaryAs per AHDS salary policy
Contract DurationOne year with extendible
Number of positions1
Related Jobs (12)
Maternal and Newborn Health Senior Technical Advisor on June 11, 2018 Full Time