- Vacancy NumberDistrict Admin Assistant-693
- Salary Offer20,000 AFN/Month
- Total Years Experience1-2 years relevant experience in finance and admin
- EducationBachelor degree
- Contract Duration3 Month (with possibility of extension)
- No. Of Jobs:12
- GenderMale, Female
About ActionAid Afghanistan:
ActionAid is a global alliance of organizations, working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. We work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas and our expertise lies in community-led development, working through partnerships with people living in poverty and their organizations. We work with the poor and excluded sections of the society using human rights based development approach. Our Country Strategy for Afghanistan titled ‘PEOPLE’S POWER FOR INCLUSIVE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE’ for the period 2018-2022 focuses on improving resilient food security and also advancing grassroots democratic governance among, other strategic priorities, wherein women and girls’ needs are central to all of our work.
To manage the financial and Admin affairs of District offices including financial record keeping, documentation, analysis, and monthly reporting. Implementation and follow up on the policies and accounting practices. Keeping financial documents, maintaining tax obligation for the payment, proactively engage with field staffs Keep and understanding of security and operating environment in Afghanistan
Responsibilities 01: Finance
- Proper control of supporting documents of activities.
- Provision of the information for the audit.
- Provides Copy of documents (Scanned or Photocopy) on demand
- Supports Finance Officer related to finance issues
- Identify and keep track of all financial transactions.
- Assist Finance department to comply with External and Internal Auditors
- Proactively engage with field staffs
Job Responsibilities 02: Admin & HR
- Full compliance of administrative activities with Action aid rules, regulations, policies, and strategies.
- Arrange periodic services of office vehicles
- Monitor and prepare performance appraisal for all drivers in district office
- Keep Filing System updated.
Job Responsibilities 03: Logistic and Procurement
- Responsible for operations and program procurement, logistics in districts to support activity procurement and make logistical arrangements, including transportation, delivery, and inventory verification.
- Ensures procurements are compliant with applicable Action aid rules and regulations and policy
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Management, Accounting, or any other related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience as Admin/Finance Assistant
- Documentation management
- Planning and coordination
- Ability to work hard and long, self-driven
- Committed to travel to the field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to forge and maintain relationship
- Good command of English language
If you have the expertise to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online by sending your CV and motivation cover letter to email@example.com before August 08, 2020. Please clearly indicate District Admin Assistant-693 in the subject of your email., ActionAid Afghanistan will review the applications on an ongoing basis, thus applicants are strongly advised to make applications at the earliest.
ActionAid Afghanistan welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity. Although all applications will be considered on their individual merit, suitably qualified women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. ActionAid Afghanistan will not consider unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies.
We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time or increase or decrease the number of vacancy.