- Vacancy NumberTKM-016
- Salary OfferAs Per Company Salary Scale
- Total Years Experience5-7 Years of Experience
- EducationBachelor's Degree
- Contract DurationOpen-Ended
- No. Of Jobs:1
About Team Kabul Maintenance:
Team Kabul Maintenance (TKM) is a leader in complex operations, training and M&E throughout Afghanistan. We strive to enable governments, the international society, and private sector to build strategies decisions that are evidence-based and anchored in a fine balance of local realities and international imperatives.
- Synchronizations and configuration of all kind of Panels (deep sea. Woodward. Power Wizard)
- Configuration of Different sizes Engine (ECM with EVR. Panel and all sensors)
- Configuration and wiring of Synchronization panels with Gen sets
- Technical evaluation of Top End & Major Overhaul projects, analyzing contractor’s offer and proposals.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance jobs
- Supervise diesel generator major repairs, Top End and Major Overhaul projects
- Conduct routine maintenance work
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Inspect power generation materials, products and parts
- Engine-generator set maintenance, diagnostics and repair
- Emergency support of power generation operations and call-out support
- Trouble shooting of Power Plants electrical and mechanical problems as required
- Providing scope of work (SOW) for ANDSF PGEN projects
- Performing any other tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or a relevant field.
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in PGEN with international companies/NGOs
- Knowledge of working with international contractors in Afghanistan
- Strong language skills in Pashto/Dari and English.
- Strong ability of writing reports
- Strong analytical skills in relevant field of work
- Should have good knowledge of provinces of Afghanistan, and can travel to provinces on frequent basis.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communications skill
Interested and qualified national candidates can send their application at the following E-mail ID:
Please submit complete applications including:
1. Current CV, including three reference persons’ contact information
2. Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail: Application for the post of Title, Vacancy Number (PGEN SME– TKM 016)
3. Submission without proper subject will be discarded from the process
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date (31/December/2019) will not be given consideration.
Please note that only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.
Note: The applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.