- Vacancy NumberGACCI-2020-07-001
- Salary OfferAs per salary scale of GACCI
- Total Years ExperienceMinimum of 3 Years
- EducationMinimum of 3 Years
- Contract Duration1 year (extendable) with 3 months probationary period
- No. Of Jobs:1
- GenderMale, Female
About German Afghan chamber of commerce and industries:
GACCI Afghanistan, which is part of the German Chambers of Commerce Worldwide Network (AHKs), represents German-Afghan bilateral business interests and offers comprehensive services through its business and membership platforms. As a reliable partner for both Afghan and German companies, we offer excellent services to our members and clients.
Afghanistan is a fast and dynamic market with a huge growth potential. We are your partner when it involves establishing business contacts between Afghanistan and Germany. Regardless of whether you are searching for first contacts to sell your products or services, whether you are already successful in the region or you need support for legal advice, we are here to assist you.
- Keep Chairman Schedule with a computer/web-based calendar system that supports sharing with other department heads.
- Manage appointments.
- Take incoming telephone calls for the Chairman and the official chamber info-line
- Answer, write and forward emails and letters on behalf of chairman.
- Welcome and screen visitors, make and confirm appointments for the chairman.
- Prepare conference room for weekly staff meetings.
- Keep minutes of Chairman`s meetings / follow up and coordinate with senior government officials and international partners.
- Draft and write email replies and official letters in Dari, Pashto and English languages.
- Organize and prepare meeting agendas and support document for the chairman.
- Assist and drafting proposals concept notes and action plans as per chairman`s instructions
- Maintain chairman`s calendar up to date and very well organized
- Prepare and brief chairman on meeting relevant information
- Manage Chairman`s contacts (business cards, contact details etc.)
- Any other tasks required by the supervisor.
• Grade 12 but bachelor degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 Years of professional experience as a secretary or personal assistant.
• Capable of utilizing hand tools and test equipment to perform work
• Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiative and discipline.
• Flexibility and willing to work overtimes if necessary.
• Excellent communication skills Pashto, Dari & English (verbal and written) must.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to work more than official hours.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
• Records maintenance skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Word processing and/or data entry skills.
• Organizing and coordinating skills.
The application must comprise of one page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail & mention job Position and Vacancy Number in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date ( ) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Note: Don’t apply if your skills and qualification do not match the required skills and qualification of this position.
Please be informed that applications exceeding 1 MB will be automatically deleted from the system, only a cover letter and a CV are required.