- Vacancy Number007-2020 DMAC
- Salary OfferAs Per Organization's Policy
- Total Years Experience2 years
- Contract DurationProject Based
- No. Of Jobs:2
- GenderMale, Female
About Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (DMAC):
The Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (DMAC) of the Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority (ANDMA) is a regulatory body for humanitarian Mine Action Programmed of Afghanistan (MAPA). Through its headquarters in Kabul and its seven regional offices, DMAC manages, coordinates and oversees the humanitarian mine action activities that are implemented by national and international non-governmental organizations and commercial companies. Mine Action has five pillars including Demining (survey, mapping, marking and clearance), Explosive Ordnance Risk Education, Stockpile Destruction, Victim Assistance and Advocacy.
The cleaner will work under the direct supervision of Admin/HR Officer. His/her responsibilities will include but not are limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Clean the offices and compounds; take care of gardening in and around the office/compound.
· Assist in moving items when and as required.
· Manage on-site and office trash – ensure proper hygiene of offices and the premises in general.
· Use manual and mechanical tools to maintain cleanliness in the office and premises, including rooms, offices, bathroom etc.
· Ensure the premises are properly sanitized and free from foul odours.
· Provide concierge services as required.
· Ensure that the office equipment are properly cleaned and no equipment is affected adversely during the cleaning.
· Ensure availability of toilet rolls, soaps, washing liquid and towel when required.
· Report on the stock status of toilet rolls, soaps, washing liquid etc.
· Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the supervisor.
· Keep the cleaning area hygienic and organized at all time and ensure cleaning materials safely stored.
· Be familiar with the required care standards regulations governing his/her job.
· Maintain polite and good communication with colleagues at all time.
· Make photo copies of the documents when required.
· Assist in the loading, unloading and movement of furniture, equipment, cargo and office supplies.
· Performed variety of unskilled tasks when needed.
· Perform any other duties of permanent nature or temporary nature as assigned by the supervisor.
o Minimum of 2 years work experience as a cleaner with National & International NGO’s is Required
o Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision and irregular hours.
o Good knowledge of equipment under care.
o Hygiene training/workshop is desirable.
o Good knowledge of cleaning rules and regulations.
o Understanding and speaking of both (Dari & Pashto) languages is required.
Skill & Competencies:
· The required skills as per the TOR of the position
· Produces work of a consistency and acceptable standard.
· Has ability to manage, organize, plan day to day tasks in a manner to accomplish them successfully.
- Capable working in multinational/cultural environment.
- Flexibility in undertaking any kind of assignment.
While sending your resume/CV & Cover letter, please mention the vacancy number and position title in the subject of your email. Application received after the closing date and without mentioning the vacancy number and position title in their email subject will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for the test and interview.
Interested candidates should submit their applications to the following email addresses: