About Insta Telecom:
Responding to the information needs of the country, Insta Telecom was established with the sole aim of keeping the customers in the information super highway with the fastest access to the internet. Insta Telecom has succeeded as the best Internet Service provider of the country, by using the latest technology available. Now our company is a famous and leading brand name among Internet Service Providers in Afghanistan. Insta Telecom is also one of the pioneer ISP in Afghanistan who are providing high class internet services to corporations and people in Afghanistan. We have always deployed the latest technology and equipment to provide you smooth, hassle free and faster internet connection. Insta Telecom Limited has rendered technology from world famous brands including Motorola and Cisco and our network is ranked as one of country’s largest network. We are providing services in almost all big cities of Afghanistan.
Insta Telecom is a world-class provider of voice, data, and Internet services for residential, business and wholesale customers. Our full portfolio of voice and data telecommunication services is available in almost all cities of Afghanistan.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Experience in government relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; working experience with government related documentations is a plus.
- Flexible with working hours, if above official 8 hours.
- Effective, professional verbal and written communication skills, in three languages: Dari, Pashto, English.
- Local Languages Fluency.
- Experience in government relative documentations
- Event Management.
- Personnel Management.
- Office Management.
Please send your applications (CV+Cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please make sure to include the vacancy number at subject line.
- Experience Level 1 year
- Experience 1
- Radio field Bachelor
- Number of Positions 1
- Gender Male, Female