Paiwand Emroz Social and Cultural Organization (PESCO):
Paiwand Emroz Social and Cultural Organization (PESCO), is an Afghan national non-profit organization, established in January 2009 and officially registered in Ministry of Economy.
PESCO is designed to be a partner for a sustainable community and it envision Afghanistan as a country where every inhabitant is living and working to their full potential and no Afghans live under poverty line anymore.
Recently PESCO has been awarded the contract for implementation of the Marketing Management and Employability Skills Training of the USAID/AWDP in Mazar-e-Sharif, Balkh – Afghanistan.
Trainer/s under direct supervision of project manager is responsible for planning and integrating trainings for recruited beneficiaries as well as technical assessments. He/she is also responsible in designing trainings, training materials, training place preparation, data collection, and reporting along with master trainer and project manager.
Trainers in cooperation with other project implementation team and under direct supervision of project manager and organization director; shall be responsible for following activities:
- Support the Master Trainer/Technical expert in designing and developing competency based marketing curriculum.
- Prepare training handouts and training materials development
- Prepare the training – developing power point presentations and case studies
- Support the project team in demand assessment and training curriculum adaption.
- Facilitate and develop trainings execution plan
- Conduct competency based marketing skill development training as per pre-developed and approved training plan
- Facilitate conducting employability skill development training
- Ensure that the pre-assessments and post assessment test are implemented for each training classes.
- Ensure that the registration forms and attendance sheets are fulfilled
- Develop measurement tools to ensure effectiveness and adaption of trainings by the beneficiaries.
- Perform any other project relevant assignment by the project manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience of which at least 2 years experiences in similar position with national and/or international organizations.
- Excellent presentation and training skills with highly verbal and written qualities.
- Excellent English language knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, (moderation, discussion, presentation)
- Creative, flexible and should have team work skills.
- Fluent in both national languages; Dari and Pashto
- Computer using skills; at least Microsoft Office packages.
- Experienced in; competency-based curriculum development, employment services, project management and providing trainings.
- Should have good manner in communications, and be respectful character.
- Should not have discrimination in the basis of language, gender, religion, race, and ethics.
Application Submission Guide:
Applicants are requested to submit their application package named (Name-City-Job code) which should include cover letter and detailed CV to:
email@example.com no later than 12.01.2017
Please do mention job code and title of the position you are applying for, in the subject of your email.
Only short listed applicants will be called for interview.
Contract Duration8 Months
Number of positions3