- Contract Duration 1 Year Contract (Extendable)
- Gender Male
The shuja amen building and road construction (SCC) is a nongovernmental and nonpolitical organization. Its main objective dedicated to the sustainable and reconstruction and prosperity of the country.
Shuja amen building and road construction (SCC) is an afghan owned and operated company company, which established in 2004, that has been working through out Afghanistan in various capacities all over the country
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Negotiating with customers and suppliers.
- Manage costs and order goods.
- Arrange and co-ordinate the delivery of goods.
- Inspect delivered materials and arrange for replacement if defective.
- Regularly evaluate the supplier’s performance and search the market for alternatives.
- Co-ordinate the pickup and delivery of goods.
- Identify all mechanical problems and spare parts.
- Make sure all vehicles are always in good, clean and safe running conditions.
- Get quotations for hiring of transport.
- Arrange transport of goods to project areas.
- Prepare and maintain (update) list of transport companies.
- Carrying out order tasks as and when required by SCC Management.
- Carrying out all of SCC tasks according with the established work procedure.
- University Degree in (BA,BBA)
- Have at least 5 years experience in Concern field.
- Good understanding, previous experience in concern field..
- Good managerial skills and familiar with all standards.
- Ability to work well in difficult environments.
- Great Managerial Organizational skill
- Problem solving skill
- Time management skill
- Assist in assuring that work is done on schedule and with quality standards.
The applicants can send CVs along with academic certificates by firstname.lastname@example.org
, email address.