International Medical Corps:
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief programs. IMC is carrying out medical relief services in several provinces of Afghanistan.
• Assist logistic officer with the procurement process from request tender and acquisition for all requested goods and services needed for program.
• Receive procurement requests, to review for completeness, t obtain technical specification and estimates of cost etc.
• Provide procurement reports of logistic operation in site and implementing partners and compile report about any progress, delays or challenge concerning logistic and procurements in operation area.
• Coordinate and supervise all maintenance and repairs requirements of all clinics in Nuristan.
• Conduct physical inventory of assets in field (project health facility in Nuristan) as well as JLD office
• Readiness for traveling of Nuristan districts as needed
• Ensure the transportation of all program material carried out on right time.
• Assisting in all logistic affairs and work under directing of JB logistic officer
• Updating of inventory/assets list on timely manner
• Receives all goods delivered to the site and ensures good are received in the correct quantity and in good condition
• Provides monthly/weekly reports of all logistical activities
• Coordinates transport of cargo and personnel from their site to intended destination
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school graduated and university degree is preferable
• Knowledge of computer
• At least two years’ work experience in at the relevant field within an NGO or UN organizations.
• Good communication skills (oral, reading and written) in Dari, Pashto and English
• Ability to write logical, clear and concise reports.
Note: To ensure an open, transparent staff selection process pleases Certify in your application form that I have no relative or personal relationship with International Medical Corps employees if yes, please disclose the Name, Position and Relation, otherwise your CV will be not considered for shortlist
You are kindly requested to submit a complete written Application and Resume through email or in sealed envelope (marked “Confidential”) and indicate the vacancy Announcement Name and Number with Contact Address or Telephone Number to HR/Administration on the following Addresses:
Jalalabad Office: Angoor Bagh square, 1st Street (Rahim Ghamzada street) beside Alokozai Store Sector#2, Jalalabad city, Nangarhar/ Afghanistan..
Mobil # 0786 83 00 83/0771 10 09 21
Only those candidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position.
Kindly indicate VA number and Title in subject of your e –mail and please note that applications with a different subject will be ignored.
Vaccancy Number0006/2017 IMC
Number of positions1