- Vacancy NumberN/A
- Salary OfferAs per Organization salary scale
- Total Years Experience4 years
- EducationBachelor degree
- Contract Duration3 Months (Fixed)
- No. Of Jobs:5
Green Afghanistan Agriculture and Livestock Organization (GAALO) is a non-government, Non-political and non-profit organization. The organization was registered with ministry of economy in 2009. GAALO is committed to identify new and innovative approaches to meet the needs of its target groups. We believe in a change not through a radical dynamics of revolution, but to unfold the social issues with positive solutions of social development mechanisms. Our work focuses on identifying the most critical and challenging problems, develop successful strategies, build effective institutions and create efficient delivery mechanisms. We base our programs on facts and data, not mere assumptions. The core team of GAALO consists of highly qualified professionals having many years of working experience in the development and research sectors. GAALO utilizes the services of a vast group of professionals from a variety of disciplines
The incumbent shall perform under the direct supervision of Project Manager and will work in close collaboration with Program Department. His/her specific responsibilities are as below:
- Participate in meetings/conferences on behalf of GAALO on provincial bases.
- Prepare training progress reports and completion reports, and any other types of reports when needed.
- Putting in place required coordination with provincial stakeholders, provincial beneficiaries, DAIL and provincial representatives.
- Provision of Trainings as per approved training design and training manual which meets the standards of Department of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (DAIL).
- With the assistance of project coordinator, the job holder should develop daily and monthly work plan.
- Maintain close cooperation with project manager, community leaders and with the assisted population as well as with all relevant stakeholders.
- She will closely work with relevant project field staff and target livestock owners to implement the project activities and will send progress report against the agreed objectives and outcomes.
- Identification of the direct beneficiaries according to the beneficiaries’ selection criteria.
- Conduct mobilization meetings with target trainees and promote sustainability through trainee’s participation and involvement in all livestock activities.
- Document and share case studies success stories and field visit reports as and when required.
- Provision of mentorship and training services to project animal and livestock owners.
- Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor/senior staff.
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary/Animal Science with at least 4 years of professional experience with national or international organization.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and write Pashto/Dari.
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office software packages email internet and spread sheets.
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives without close supervision.
- Desire to serve farmers and others involved in the livestock industry.
- Being updated on new veterinary/animal husbandry trends and technologies.
- University Degree in Veterinary/Animal Science
- Provincial/District residents are preferable.
Previous Work Experience:
- 4 years progressive experience in training, mentorship to community
- Only females with relevant education and previous work experience can apply.
- Priority will be given to those applicants resides and settled in districts where she applied for.
- Please point out which province + district you have applied for.
Please send your CV to: