- Vacancy Number#010
- Salary OfferAs per Company salary scale
- Total Years Experience3 years
- EducationMD Degree
- Contract DurationPermanent
- No. Of Jobs:6
- GenderMale, Female
About Mili Institute of Higher Education (MIoHE):
Mili Institute of Higher Education (MIoHE) is a pioneering private institution in the field of higher education in Afghanistan. In 2012, during an official ceremony with the presence of a group of religious scholars, university professors and businessmen of the country with the motivation of Islamic thoughts, national morality, patriotic and craftsmanship, achieved its official permit and registration from Ministry of Higher Education-Afghanistan. The institute began its mission with inspiration from Islamic teachings and aimed at the development and development of the country.
Mili Institute of Higher Education held its first Entrance Test in 2012, with the presence of the Ministry of Higher Education’s Supervisory Committee.
The number of students and teachers are increasing rapidly. In the year 2018, a total of 2100 students were studying at this institution and in 2019 the number of students reached to 2500 students, in seven different academic disciplines.
Lecturer for clinical subject (internal medicine ,surgery & gyn/obs)& Para clinical subject anatomy , physiology & biochemistry:
1. To prepare and hand over the lecture note(s) of the subject(s) assigned to the lecturer in hard and soft mode.
2. To prepare the lesson plan of the subject based on the given format and to implement it effectively in the class.
3. To teach the subject, facilitate a fair competitive class environment, prepare exam question, conduct exam, mark the papers and submit them to Exam Unit at the specified time.
4. To instruct the academic cadre and the students in the light of Ministry rules.
5. To fully cooperate with HoD and follow his/her instructions for the sake of betterment of the department and to maintain an academic environment.
6. To prepare and submit monthly progress report of the his/her activities to the HoD.
7. To ensure punctuality to the specific timings announced by the HoD.
8. To actively participate in the academic committee meetings.
9. To actively participate in the departmental meetings.
10. To actively participate in other committee meetings.
11. To receive the appropriate Lecturer Self – Assessment form from the Quality Assurance Committee
and conduct it at least once per semester.
12. To follow and respect all codes, discipline and policies of Mili institute of higher education for the sake of maintaining an appropriate and well academic Environment.
13. To responsibly take part in the academic affairs of Mili institute of higher education and contribute effectively in the development of Mili institute of higher education status in the field of quality education.
14. To actively participate in writing and publishing books, reference materials and to lead and continue in the field of research.
1. Education: At least Master degree(MD) with specialized in the field of Internal medicine ,surgery &gynecology from a recognized university/institute or hospital.
2. Attested, original qualification documents including Bachelor degree are required
3. Experience: 2 – 5 years’ experience in Lectureship.
4. Language Skills: Fluent oral, written, and comprehensive skills in English and knowing Dari & Pashto would be an asset.
6. Personal qualification: Must be hard worker and honest having strong teaching skill & knowledge.
The interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to the following email addres firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15-09-2020 Please indicate the position title and reference no. in the e-mail subject line.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and interview. Resumes received after closing date will not be considered.