- Vacancy NumberSC-20-01
- Salary Offer200 - 300 USD monthly
- Total Years Experience3 Years
- EducationBachelor's Degree
- Contract DurationOpen Ended
- No. Of Jobs:1
- GenderMale, Female
About State Corps:
STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency) & ACCI (Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce & Industries) .The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of executing large projects.
The IT Officer will provide technical Information Technology (IT) support to State Corps (Main office & field offices). The IT Officer will be based in Kabul offices. He will work under pressure, and be comfortable prioritizing and handling multiple demands on her time. It is essential that the IT Officer is a problem-solver in main offices. He may install and configure computer systems, Setup the LAN, WLAN and WAN networks, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Installation, configuration and maintenance of both Hardware/ software and OS of all network devices including PCs, printers, switches, wireless devices, etc.
2. Define network users and security attributes, drive-mappings, configure network printers and provide user access.
3. Ensure effective functioning of all network devices both hardware and software packages.
4. Ensure regular and scheduled maintenance of all network device.
5. Respond to queries from staff on troubleshooting, network access, software usage and provide training, as required
6. Installation/Configuration of Office computers under the guidance of IT Manager.
7. Provide the required support to software & application installation, configuration and smooth functioning of Google Drive,
8. Help the staff on the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from IT Systems and Tools.
9. Assist in Hardware reparation of Main office and field offices.
10. Should check the Shared & Private Folder are used properly and back them-up as scheduled.
11. Follow up of the network system in State Corps office and remove the errors whenever occurred in the system.
12. Installing the updates and security patches in all PCs and Laptops manually.
13. Email accounts troubleshooting and setup in MS. Outlook.
14. Updating and managing software applications regularly.
15. Installing the Engineering, construction software’s and Office applications in PCs when required.
16. Monitor users for misusing of I.T Software, Hardware, and Internet, and report to IT Manager.
17. Updating the internal telephone list, groups in coordinate with KBL HR dept.
18. Troubleshoot the firewall, content filter, proxy servers and Kaspersky services in the offices.
19. Manage and follow-up the execution of all IT tasks inside the main office.
20. Maintains and troubleshoots the CCTV system for offices and residences
21. Closely coordinating with IT technician when there is work load on.
22. Replace Manager and technician when they are on leave or official visit.
23. Visit site comps or other partner organizations whenever ask or needed
24. Participate in the procurement process whenever ask by IT Manager
25. Maintain close coordination and cooperation with other department.
26. Provide full support to IT Manager on her/his daily activities
Perform other daily duties and tasks as designated by the IT Manager.
Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Computer networking and Industrial Online Certifications is desired
Understanding local code of conduct and local social norms.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV along with a cover letter to Jobs@statecorps.com no later than 22-October-20. The subject line of the email must be written as : (IT Officer SC-20-01). Please note that:
- Applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.