- Vacancy Number NKB-020-HRVN-0007
- Salary Offer As per organization salary policy per month
- Total Years Experience 2 year
- Education Bachelor
- Contract Duration One year - Ext.
- No. Of Jobs: 1
- Gender Male, Female
About New Kabul Bank:
New Kabul Bank started its banking activities on 18 April 2011 by having received its license as a commercial bank under banking system of the country. Ministry of Finance is the shareholder of New Kabul Bank.
New Kabul Bank is operating by CBS system and providing services for valued citizens by covering a wide network in more than 116 branches with professional and experienced cadre.
IT Helpdesk Officers are the front line for end user support and are responsible for the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of end user software and hardware used in New Kabul Bank IT Infrastructure. IT Helpdesk Officers perform day to day monitoring and troubleshooting of users computing environment and enforce IT Department policies.
The individual will be reporting to General / Deputy Manager–IT operations and Helpdesk.
– Provide end user support for all Information Technology products and services. Support includes software and hardware installation at end user level, providing network connectivity, OS and software update, answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing end users at HQ or branches regarding software or hardware functionality.
– Enforce IT Department policies and procedures and ensures compliance with IT Department policy.
– Determines the most effective manner to resolve client’s technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues.
– Provides remote support to end-users computers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex issues. While providing remote support, the Helpdesk Technician should record the session through screen recording application and store the recording in safe place for compliance and investigation related issue.
– Records Issues / problems details in Helpdesk Ticketing System. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
– Proper maintenance of documentation for the technical tasks performed for end users.
– Visits NKB branches at Kabul Zone to ensure the computing devices are operational as per need.
– Knowledge sharing and training of fellow team members.
– Submits weekly work reports to immediate supervisor.
– Can be officially assigned to Monthly Procurement team and control as per need.
– Any other task assigned by direct supervisor.
Minimum of 12th class graduate, however preference will be given to Bachelor of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Management Information Systems. MCSE is necessary for this position
Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
Troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with frontline and senior staff.
Works with other team members, including system administrators, network engineers, and core banking team.
On call availability
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CV and educational and work certificates to the following address.
NKB main office – HRD,
Add; 10-42, Torabaz Khan, Shahr-e-Naw, Kabul – Afghanistan.
Applications by email can be sent to email@example.com All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title, otherwise you won’t be short listed.