- Vacancy NumberCARD-O/Intern/3
- Salary OfferTransportation cost
- Total Years Experienceno
- EducationFresh Graduate
- Contract Duration6 Months
- No. Of Jobs:3
- GenderMale, Female
About Comprehensive Agriculture and Rural Development Organization:
Comprehensive Agriculture and Rural Development Organization (CARD-O) is a non-profit organization working to improve rural development and agriculture value chains in Afghanistan. CARD-O aims to increase employment, income and business opportunities for rural masses through the design, facilitation and implementation of commercially viable agricultural value chains, education, health, human rights, and emergency & relief projects. The organization works closely with government, inhabitants, farmers, agricultural enterprises and private sector partners across country. CARD-O is governed by a professional board of directors consisting of two male and three female with the background of Leadership, Management, Finance, Low and Literature. CARD-O provides need-based support and services to facilitate growth in legal rural income and employment by providing alternative livelihood opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Exploring relevant websites to identify and download the RFQ, RFP, EOI and calls;
- Develop proposals or fill RFQ and develop basic proposals on realistic basis for any of the sectors (Agriculture, Irrigation, Livestock, Consultancy, Logistic, Construction) and capacity building including work plan;
- Provide quotations and Fill out the BoQs;
- If required takes part in any awarded assignments;
- Collection of the realistic cost for the proposals if and when required;
- Arrange both soft and hard filing system;
- Meeting with National, International Donors, NGOs and other funding agencies and Governmental authorities to introduce CARD-O.
- Supervision of the physical work/assignments as and when required;
- Supervise, monitor, evaluate and report on all activities in line with the component and overall work plan;
- Carry out day-to-day work independently in accordance with the established policies, procedures and plan with limited supervision;
- Assist the Executive Manager on day to day project updates, operation, financial and administration progress;
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly plan and report actual progress against daily/weekly/monthly it;
- Undertake any additional duties as may be required by the Executive Manager.
Fresh graduate (Bachelor or master in Agriculture, irrigation, Livestock, BBA, MBA, economics or other relevance field) or student at the last year of university.
Competencies of the assignment:
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives and make sound judgments;
- Good information system/computer skills;
- Basic Reporting & Proposal Development Skills;
- Good organizational and analytical skills;
- Fluency in English written and oral is essential; and
- Willing to travel to field as and when required.
Send your CV with cover letter to CARD-O
Address: Office 01, 1st Floor, Safa City Centre, Lab-e-Jar Square, Taimani Project, Kabul or via e-mail;
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview or interview may be conducted via Skype if the short listed candidate is not available in Kabul/Afghanistan.
Put the name of the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail.
Note: Females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Total Jobs 170 Jobs