- Vacancy Number 067-12-2019
- Salary Offer As per Company salary scale
- Total Years Experience 2_3
- Education BBA/MBA
- Contract Duration Three months probationary with extention
- No. Of Jobs: 1
- Gender Male, Female
About IIFC Group:
IIFC Group is incorporated under the laws of Afghanistan. IIFC Group provides a range of services to its member branches including Financial Monitoring , Capacity Building and Training, Technical Assistance, Lobbying and Advocacy, financing and expansion.
- Advertise vacancies on the advertising websites or bulletins;
- Assign codes to the application and record them in the applications’ database;
- Conduct a preliminary screening of the applications before actual short-listing is done;
- Invite applicants for written tests and interviews in accordance with the agency’s in place methods of contacting applicants;
- Prepare and update employment agreements and Job Descriptions of the agency’s employees and file these documents in the personnel file duly;(IIFC Group/branches).
- Assist the Admin Manager in updating personnel policies and procedures by providing him with information on areas needing improvement/modification; (IIFC Group/branches).
- Assist the Admin Manager with conduct annual salary survey by collating, analyzing and documenting data from various organizations;
- Regularly at the End of each month, submit staff attendance report to Finance Department for the preparation and processing of monthly staff payroll; (IIFC Group Head Office/branches).
- Keep all personnel files including required staff documents such as copy of ID cards, educational documents, leave and other forms, correspondence between the employee and the agency up-to-date on regular basis; (IIFC Group/branches)
- Work with that all departments to prepare and submit their annual leave plans to the Administration Department and follow-up with the staff on properly utilizing their planned annual leave in accordance with in-place personnel policies and procedures.
- Assist Administration Manager with designing a comprehensive staff development and training plan and lead the implementation of this plan ;( IIFC Group/branches).
- Any other tasks assigned by his/ her direct supervisor!!
Education and Work Experience: The incumbent must have the following:
- Must be able to read and write and work with figures; Bachelor in Business Administration
- Personality Synopsis:
- Must have working knowledge of finance and accounting;
- Must have Idea/ knowledge of microfinance and credit union practices;
- Ability to communicate effectively in Dari, Pashto and English.
- Strong communication skills both oral & written and ability to practice both downward and upward communication
- A demonstrated ability to co-ordinate hardware and software maintenance.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and delegate work to subordinates in an efficient manner and follow up on the delivery of such activities.
- Ability to work under pressure and limited supervision.
- Ability to handle and solve tasks politely and professionally.
Interested and qualified Afghan applicants may send their resumes to the following e-mail Add:
Cell: 0728 666 102 or 0728 666117
Please submit complete applications and;
1- Updated CV, including two references contacts (Phone Number & email address) information.
2- Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail Job Title and (vacancy number).
3- Submission without proper subject will be discarded from the process.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date; (20-12-2019) will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Preference will be given to Kabul residents.