- Contract Duration 2 years
- Gender Male, Female
MgtWell provides unbiased, comprehensive, in-depth research analysis, generating insights into consumer and market behavior. MgtWell uses a variety of Quantitative and Qualitative research techniques and innovative technology to understand consumers and gain insights into their behavior. MgtWell designs and conducts consulting assignments to help its clients be the leaders in their respective industries. Enthusiasm, Professional commitment and Passion to be the best in business drive MgtWell to provide highest quality of service to its clients. The team is continuously guided and trained to make best use of their valuable assets and to ensure that their instincts and spirits are in the right direction to bring about the best of results. The organizational culture is marked by transparency, discipline, honesty and hard work ensuring the fulfilment of each professional commitment made.
The Initiative for Hygiene, Sanitation, and Nutrition (IHSAN) is a five-year project whose goal is to assisting the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA), civil society organizations (CSOs), and the private sector to carry out and scale up evidence-based nutrition and water, hygiene, and sanitation (WASH) interventions that will improve the nutritional status of women and children less than five years old. Specific project objectives include enhancing capacity to institutionalize nutrition programs, increasing adoption of optimal nutrition and hygiene behaviors at community and household levels; and increasing availability of nutrition, hygiene, and sanitation services and products increased. The project will focus on the 10 provinces with poorest nutritional indicators based on the 2014 national nutrition assessment. Recognizing that significant variations in health situations exist between districts and sub-districts in each province, we will promote improved nutrient intake and awareness and improved sanitation and hygiene practices by working with provincial health authorities and communities to strive toward improved coverage in priority areas.
MgtWell has been assigned by USAID/FHI360 for the Provision of Third Party Monitoring of Initiative for Hygiene, Sanitation, and Nutrition (IHSAN) Project in Afghanistan.
Under direct the supervision of the Data Manager, the Field Observation and Data Verification Officers will be responsible for conducting visits for monitoring (observations and data verification).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Field Observation and Data Verification Officers responsibilities within the scope of the IHSAN Monitoring Program include:
- Conduct data verification of health facilities and grantees in every province using the FHI 360 DVIT specified template;
- Observations of nutrition services delivered at health facilities or IHSAN grantees (communities) in all 34 provinces using an FHI 360 approved checklist;
- Monitoring and data verification of IHSAN subcontractor services and data
- Perform monitoring (observations and data verification) of field activities implemented by IHSAN subcontractors in IHSAN provinces
- Participate in the training programs organized by MgtWell and FHI360, as needed
- Prepare and transfer a detailed report of each site visit according to MgtWell standards
- Comply with MgtWell security procedures to facilitate tracking during site visits, including making the required GPS notifications and reporting changes in security conditions
- Comply with MgtWell’s project expense submission and reimbursement procedures
- Perform all other duties as assigned by MgtWell project management unit
- High School graduated (Bachelor degree in Medicine is preferable)
- Knowledgeable about nutrition and health facilities services
- Relevant working experience with NGOs or other organization.
Competence, Skills and Experience
- Willingness to work in rough field conditions and tough security situation;
- Willingness to travel as per the project requirements;
- Fluency in written and spoken Dari and Pashto languages, and Good in English.
- Must be responsible, trustworthy and punctual
- Should be well familiar with usage of smartphones/tablets for data collection
- Must be completely able to travel to all the districts and villages of the province assigned
- Preference will be given to local candidates.
Candidate must write his and her exact current/permanent address (City/Village, District and Province) on CVs.
To apply: Please send your CV & Cover letter to below email address and include (Province Name) in the subject line of the application
Note: Couple mean Blood Relation and please note that individuals and those who does not have blood relation among do not apply to this position and the couple must be from the same province.