- Vacancy Number HR 01/01/2020
- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Total Years Experience 3-5 Years
- Education High School Diploma
- Contract Duration Permanent
- No. Of Jobs: 1
- Gender Male
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
To operate and drive armored cash delivery vehicles to a high level of professionalism, adhering to all relevant legislation, regulations and AIB policies and procedures.
Requires travel to provinces:
Ability to read and write in local languages/ English
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out cash delivery vehicles safety checks in accordance with AIB policy and procedure.
- Complete AIB & Legislative vehicle and driver record.
- Complete daily or weekly job records.
- Carry out routine maintenance tasks
- Carry our tire cutting duties as required
· At all times drive in a safe and courteous manner observing speed limits.
· Assist with the Bank’s logistics and transportation activities.
· Cooperate with guards on security checks when entering Bank’s premises.
· Ensure that the vehicles are cleaned both inside and outside at all times.
· Ensure maintenance of fuel level for security reasons vehicle must be refueled at end of day.
· Ensure all necessary maintenance and repairs are reported immediately to the supervisor.
· Ensure that each vehicle is carrying a vehicle log sheet, a map of Kabul, first aid, fire extinguisher, tool box, spare wheel, jack and tire chains.
· Perform other work related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Afghanistan driver’s license for passenger vehicle.
High School Diploma.
At least Five years’ experience in driving
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Applicants, who are not current employee of AIB, must use AIB standard application form (Attached), and submit its signed copy to the following email address along with updated CV (zipped in one folder).
Or submit hardcopy at:
Airport Road, 3rd Microryan, Kabul, Afghanistan
(Saturday to Wednesday 08:30am to 03:30pm)
Applicants should clearly indicate the position and vacancy number in the subject line of their emails.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer