- Vacancy Number AD#AF 41/20
- Salary Offer 11436 AFN
- Total Years Experience 2-3 Years
- Education 14 Grade graduation/Bachelor from any reorganized institution
- Contract Duration 1 year+extendable
- No. Of Jobs: 12
- Gender Male, Female
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its specialized programs in education, health, youth development, ultra-poor, national solidarity and safety net, as well as capacity development in the country
- Support the Provincial Education Manager to prepare district base opening plan, such as school opening plan, CBE and PPS school plan.
- Build up good relationship with different stakeholders in district level and maintain continuous contact with Education Department and Public school.
- Responsible to solve the social problems if any emerged, by consulting with the local Shura, SMS, District Education Directors, Hub School Shura, other government agencies and other local institutions, take security measures for the CBE schools, teachers and students through involving the said bodies.
- Maintain stock register and materials, check stock & store register regularly and do an inventory physical checking every 3 months.
- Implement workshop at the CBE level and make awareness among the community parents, about education and its benefits, about their responsibilities and involve them in Community Base School management.
- Supervise activities of Program Organizers and school visit at least 40 schools in a month, NGO School, CBS and PPS school.
- Keep the program in right track. Check Program Organizers Action Plan, POs weekly School visit report, POs Mothers Meeting Report and teachers’ attendance, teachers’ lesson plan and evaluation register, students’ attendance and observe the group activities, performance, class discipline and hygiene.
- Prepare staff information report, students and teacher’s information report, monthly cash requisition, staff assessment, contract renewal list and send to Provincial office for approval.
- Develop the staff’s capacity of AGE Staff.
- Conduct meeting with staffs and follow up field activities and provide regular feedback to maintain the quality.
- Check the refreshers module at area offices, the teaching practices of POs, the lesson target for the next month, the attendance of the teachers.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
· Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashtu)
· Speaking and writing ability in English
· Good knowledge in Child education system in Afghanistan
· Computer knowledge
· Having experience of working with Government and non-governmentorganizations
· Ability of organizing and conducting different seminars, workshops for teacher and staff development
· Skill of implementing activities in coordination with District Education Department, other Govt. officials, and local elected bodies, NGO’s, project experts and concern community members.
· Honest judgment for assessing staff performance and capacity building of staff for smooth implementation of the program.
· Being Honest and Responsible.
Job Location & Number of Vacancies: 12
Kabul : City 16-Qalai Noman (1), Paghman (1), City 5-Company (1)
Parwan: Jabul Siraj (1)
Kapisa : Nijrab (1)
Baghlan : Nahrin (1), Banu (1)
Kunduz :Emam Saheb (1)
Samangan : Khoram Sarbagh (1)
Balkh: Sholgara (1)
Nangarhar: Kama(1), Khiwa (1)
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please submit your CV with a letter of interest mentioning your educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at the below mentioned address as per the location you are interested to apply.
Without location information no CV will be accepted
BRAC office, Kabul
Khusal Khan, Koche dewan bigi,
Koche-02, khatemulAnbia, house no-05, city-05, Kabul.
BRAC office, Parwan
Charikar,back side of masjid Haji Wazir Khan,
Haji Ayub house, Parwan.
BRAC office, Kapisa
Mohammad Raqi,Chowq e Guldan,
beside Alsafa clinic,Zaghera, Kapisa
BRAC office, Baghlan
First street of Nawabad 600 koti,
BRAC Office,Pulikhumri, Baghlan.
BRAC office, Kunduz
Radio & TV street, Infront of Pastor Hospital,
BRAC office, Kunduz city,Kunduz.
BRAC office, Samangan
Takht-e-Rustam Street, Sanjitak Road,
House #2, BRAC Office, Aybak, Samangan.
BRAC office, Balkh
Kart e Bokhdi, in front of Salib e Sorkh (RED CROSS office),
Mazar City, Balkh.
House No-03, Behind University Teaching Hospital (opposite of White House hotel), Arbapan,Jalalabad,NaNgarhar.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
To apply for this job please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/district-manager-7/apply
If you have any difficulties to apply for this please contact through WhatsApp number 0773020100