- Vacancy NumberHNTPO-07-19-20/2
- Salary OfferAs per organization salary policy
- Total Years Experience3 Years
- EducationAt least bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Contract DurationOne year Extendable
- No. Of Jobs:1
- GenderMale, Female
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all. HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program, BPHS/EPHS, C-IMCI , CME, CHNE, public private partnership, nutrition and Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
The Data Management Officer will report to the M&E Coordinator and will work in collaboration with other officers in the M&E/HIS department.
- To complete the development of newly established DHIS2 (District Health Information Software) system in HealthNet TPO projects.
- To oversee and manage the technical aspects of DHIS2 database and software troubleshooting.
- To carry out web-hosting and troubleshooting communication with the web-hosting provider.
- To manage the HMIS (Health Management and Information System) database which is a Microsoft Access based application.
- To design data collection tools for new and existing projects in collaboration with M&E Coordinator and Technical Grant Coordinator
- To carry out follow up with projects for timely data collection
- To carry out data analysis as required by the program and donors
- To provide analyzed data for the programmatic reports
- To carry out periodic supervision and troubleshooting provincial databases
- To design databases in MS. Access and Epi-Info for research and evaluation projects
- To represent HealthNet TPO in meetings related to databases
- To provide training on database operation to relevant project staff.
- To carry out any relevant tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Afghan National
- At least bachelor degree in Computer Science (Database development)
- At least three years relevant working experience (with evidence of databases developed)
- Ability to periodically travel to the provinces
- To be flexible, having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Working proficiency in Pashtu, Dari and English languages
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to email@example.com
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Country office Address,
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03