- Vacancy NumberROP-CBARD-010-2020
- Salary OfferAs per NTA salary scale
- Total Years ExperienceMinimum 4 years, relevant experience is required
- EducationBachelors degree in the related field is required
- Contract DurationOne year-Extendable subject to project funding
- No. Of Jobs:1
- GenderMale, Female
About Roots of Peace:
Roots of Peace is a humanitarian organization that has worked in war-torn countries around the world with our partners to remove the remnants of war, landmines and unexploded ordinance, and restore the land in order to rebuild peaceful communities for generations to come. For the past twenty years, the Roots of Peace award-winning “Mines to Vines” approach has impacted one million farmers and families, enabling the exports worth over $150 million to international markets. Since beginning our work in Afghanistan in 2003, Roots of Peace has worked with agricultural value chains in every province of the country resulting in 100,000 tons of exports, creating over 9,000 full-time agribusiness jobs that benefited more than 38,000 families from these value chain approaches. From farmers to exporters, Roots of Peace develops entire agricultural value chains by implementing the ROP Development Model which is designed to serve as a catalyst to generate much broader impact industry-wide – improving incomes for smallholder farmers, bringing peace to rural communities, transforming national industries.
This is a national position to provide direct support to the CBARD programme (consisting of CBARD-AIM, CBARD-West, and CBARD-East projects). The Data Entry Officer will support the monitoring team in data collection, data entry and data analysis with data from both farmers and businesses. The marketing and price data from both farmers and traders are key for impact evaluation.
- Support development of policy/strategy of data management for ROP/CBARD
- Develop and finalize data collection tools and guidelines in participatory manner
- Improve and develop the functions and procedures required for standard data collection, cleaning, verification and analysis.
- Develop procedures for transforming data into useful information including graphical representation.
- Develop standard formats for the dissemination and reporting of useful required information
- Support in system requirement gathering and information systems’ design process
- Support the process of information systems integration, development and deployment.
- Support in the reporting interface design process
- Introduce the use of statistical computer applications in data analysis.
- Support of controls/validations during data entry, processes and reporting.
- Support the development of the data analysis system.
- Work closely with the departments and improve the capacity within the units.
- Ensure reports, photos, GPS coordinates are received on time, evaluated and submitted to the M&E director.
- Ensure that the program field staff are aware of all ROP/Donor compliance responsibilities
- Assist in producing project monthly, quarterly and other required reports.
- Ensure the M&E project data is accurate, timely and adheres to program M&E standards.
- Track, follow and Implement the program M&E plan, indicators and procedures, including the evaluation tools.
- Provide advice and oversight to ROP Program field staff on reporting and analysis of the program activities.
- Plan and conduct periodical field visits to monitor programs and activities to verify progress and achievements.
- Provide technical assistance and training to program team on data collection, interview, surveys, data clarity, data delivery as needed.
- Any other task assigns by line supervisor
Interested qualified afghan national Male/female candidates are requested to submit their CVs and cover letter to CBARD-HR@rootsofpeace.org no later than 07.07.2020. clearly mention the and vacancy number ROP-CBARD-010-2020 in the subject line, applications not mentioning the vacancy number will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.