- Vacancy NumberWD-TB-DATA-0028
- Salary OfferAs per the Organization Salary Scale
- Total Years Experience2 Years
- EducationDiploma in Health/ IT
- Contract Duration3 months
- No. Of Jobs:28
- GenderMale, Female
About Welfare Organization for Rehabilitation, Livelihood & Development:
WORLD is a non-government, non-political and non-profit development organization that is established by a group of young and energetic people who were highly motivated and committed for contributing their time, skills and energies for the development and empowerment of socially disadvantaged and vulnerable communities in Afghanistan to address poverty and gender based discriminations.
WORLD currently works across all 15 provinces of Afghanistan including Ghor, Nangarhar, Kunar, Khost, Paktya, Kunduz, Mazar, Kapisa and Parwan, particularly research, health emergency, Gender-Based Violence and other public health activities. Our existing donors included UN-agencies, Embassies and Government bodies.
WORLD believes that networking, collective efforts, sharing of knowledge, resources and information is a key to the success as for addressing the developmental issues and challenges. Keeping this critical fact in mind; the organization always tries to join all such forums and networks that directly link to its mission and objectives. WORLD could also be labeled as an implementing organization which aims to designs and implements various developmental projects with the financial and technical support of international donor agencies and the government.
The Data collection officer will support the data collection process by testing data collection tools, checking the tablet for finalized tools and mobile application for data collection, making site visit for the data collection. The incumbent will work closely with the data collection team and will work in his/ her respective area of work.
- Follow and monitor data collection plan.
- Support in testing data collection tools.
- Check, follow and report on data collection tools using mobile data collection using android app; ODK, Kobo tools and SurveyCTO etc.
- Taking part in testing data collection tools
- Making visits to the sites.
- Cross checking of the data by making call backs, follow-up and email.
- Support to review data collection process, data quality checking, review data for errors and Cross-checks.
- Support the team in data cleaning, documents filling in both soft and hard forms of the documents.
- Report challenges/ recommendation.
- Secondary education/ diploma. University degree will be preferred.
- Preference will also be given to those with the degree in the area of health and IT.
- A minimum of two years of demonstrated experience in data collection, data verification, data entry and data cleaning.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of mobile data management.
- Experience of working in survey, assessment and research.
- Experience of working in health sector will be given a preference.
- Fluency in local languages and good understanding level of English.
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skill to communicate data collection.
Interested applicants should send their CV with cover letter explaining the interest and suitability for the position. Kindly mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of the email.
Application should direct to the following email address.
- Total Jobs 161 Jobs