- Vacancy Number 028
- Salary Offer As per NTA Salary Scale
- Total Years Experience Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent a
- Education Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a re
- Contract Duration One Year -Extendable subject to project funding
- No. Of Jobs: 1
- Gender Male, Female
About Roots of Peace:
Roots of Peace is a humanitarian organization that has worked in war-torn countries around the world with our partners to remove the remnants of war, landmines and unexploded ordinance, and restore the land in order to rebuild peaceful communities for generations to come. For the past twenty years, the Roots of Peace award-winning “Mines to Vines” approach has impacted one million farmers and families, enabling the exports worth over $150 million to international markets. Since beginning our work in Afghanistan in 2003, Roots of Peace has worked with agricultural value chains in every province of the country resulting in 100,000 tons of exports, creating over 9,000 full-time agribusiness jobs that benefited more than 38,000 families from these value chain approaches. From farmers to exporters, Roots of Peace develops entire agricultural value chains by implementing the ROP Development Model which is designed to serve as a catalyst to generate much broader impact industry-wide – improving incomes for smallholder farmers, bringing peace to rural communities, transforming national industries.
A cleaner periodically cleanss offices and yard. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
– To obtain the rooms are cleaned and arranged, including dusting all areas (including shelves and hard to reach areas), vacuum cleaning/floor washing and bathrooms.
– Ensure that restrooms have sufficient materials at all times (soap, toilet paper, etc.)
– Checking all the equipment’s are regularly & nicely washed and cleaned.
– Ability to remain focused under pressure with a commitment to work hard and for long hours;
– Clean the furniture for all offices and indoor.
– To replace his/her colleagues in case of absence, such as holidays & illness.
– Must obey and work according the time and schedule given by his supervisor.
– Checks the heaters during winter in the morning and continuously keeps checking it.
– To have good relation and cooperation with the other colleagues.
– Be able to arrive to office earlier and ensure all the rooms and premises are cleaned.
– To help when requested by an expatriate for every kind of task not mentioned above.
– Every day garbage collection and disposal
– Performs any other duty given to her by his supervisor.
The Interested condidates should submit their resumes by e-mail to: