About Arian Bank
Arian Bank is owned by two famous Iranian Banks and registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA) as well as Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) as a Commercial Bank having branches in Kabul and Herat.
• 7-10 years lending experience with recognized financial institution.
• Experience should include credit originations, credit evaluation portfolio , management and risk management;
• Experience in managing credit department, developing and implementing credit polices and procedures for commercial lending.
Duties and Responsibilities
knowledge of commercial lending ;credit evaluation and underwriting ;
• Knowledge of afghan banking law and regulations, especially regarding the lending function .
• Working knowledge of Basel I and II ;
• Ability to manage problem assets and develop workout strategies;
• Ability to develop credit policies, processes and procedures ,together with a creative approach to identifying new credit product and structures for clients.
• Proficient in finance statement analysis ,risk assessment ,cash flow projection, valuation, stress testing and other financial models;
• Familiarity with local market corporate and consumer businesses;
• Basic knowledge of accounting concepts specific to banks and large financial institution on-balance sheet ,off-balance sheet , trading account assets , loans , commitments , guarantees ;
• Working knowledge of risk management concepts;
• Understanding of Extensive selling , negotiating , and relationship management skill.
• Have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill;
• Leadership skills.
knowledge of commercial lending ;credit evaluation and underwriting ,Knowledge of afghan banking law and regulations, especially regarding the lending function .
Masters degree in Business with concentration in finance, accounting,
Marketing or in banking or risk management;
• Professional training or certifications in credit and risk management preferred.
Afghanistan – Kabul
Masters Degree, Banking
The nominees should have the above criteria:
submit CV along with the cover letter on
only short listed candidate will contacted.
- Experience 7
- Radio field Master
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Number of Positions AB 036
- Gender Male, Female