- Vacancy NumberCCI/KBL/2020
- Salary OfferAs per company salary scale
- Total Years ExperienceFresh
- EducationBachelor Degree
- Contract Duration3 months
- No. Of Jobs:4
About OXUS Afghanistan:
OXUS Afghanistan began operations in 2005 and currently has a portfolio of around AFN 1000 Million with an outreach of more than 24,000 customers managed through 25 branches in 10 provinces. OXUS Afghanistan is one of the main microfinance providers in the country.
The OXUS Group has been created in 2005 by ACTED, a leading international NGO operating in 35 countries. The OXUS Group provides microfinance services to around 41,914 clients in Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan with a total loan portfolio of US$ 31.9 million and a total workforce of 761 employees.
This position is created to facilitate clients by providing information regarding OAF products in all aspects of business activities and report the findings or feedbacks to operation daily basis.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clients follow up through credit officers
- Responsible for post and pre monitoring
- Responsible for clients contact and introducing them to RAHAT scheme.
- Responsible to receive clients feedbacks
- Reporting to his/her supervisor on daily basis
- Or any other tasks assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Minimum education required for the position will be 12th class, higher education in finance, literature and business would be preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and ability to type in English and Dari.
- Good English and Dari Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Mature, honest and punctual.
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the given email address.
Or submit hardcopy at:
submit your CV along with a cover letter to House # 600, Street # 6, Qala-e-Fatullah, District 10, Kabul , OXUS, Afghanistan.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
No phone calls will be entertained!