- Gender Male, Female
About Online Trading Academy:
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade (buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets)
– Plan the daily work schedule of the team
– Guiding them the nature of their work
– Dividing the work amongst the team according to their interests, aptitudes, skills and interests.
– Arranging the physical resources at right place.
– Leads the Business Relation team by guiding them the way of perform their daily tasks.
– Inspirer by telling them
– Recording the actual performance against the time schedule.
– Checking of progress of work.
– Finding out deviations if any and making solutions
– If not independently solved, reporting it to top management.
– Report about the cost, quality and any such output which can be responsible for increasing productivity.
– Factors like cost, output, performance, quality, etc. can be reported continually to the management.
– innovate the techniques of sales
– Linking between management and team.
– spokesperson of management as well as team.
– Build good relations and co-operation from workers.
– listening to the grievances but also handling the grievances and satisfying the workers.
– Undertake many steps to maintain discipline in the concern by regulating checks and measures, strictness in orders and instructions,
Requires travel to provinces:
- Customer Service skills and ability to maintain good customer service
- Well Organized; Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Computer skills specially in Microsoft Office – for record keeping and reporting (these include Outlook, Excel, and other programs in the MS Office suite)
- Decision-making skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Implement sales strategy, including pipeline development and management, relationship management and marketing and communication efforts in coordination with CEO.
· Primary OTA advocate and key advisor for the sales and relationship, accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
· Implement monthly, quarterly and annual plans and target, and assign to sales and relationship managers.
· Grow the customer base by identifying and closing sales for OTA.
· Leading, directing and coordinating Business relation team in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects.
- Organize and coordinate business relation team schedules
- Work with business relation team when closing sales
· Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volume.
· Demonstrate an executive presence with clients directly and indirectly in order to engage business effectively.
- Motivating the business relation team to achieve the best results possible.
- Continual training and development of all members of the business relation.
- Conducting regular meetings with members of the business relation team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers to his/her business relation team.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration and/or related field.
- Having experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Must have management and leadership skills and be able to delegate and supervise a group.
- ( 2-3) years of managerial experience
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their up to date resumes with an application letter stating the vacancy title and number via email to below email address.