- Vacancy NumberKBL/13/9/20-3
- Salary OfferAs per organization scale
- Total Years ExperienceMinimum of 3 years of experience in relevant field
- EducationMinimum Bachelor degree
- Contract Duration12 months
- No. Of Jobs:1
- GenderMale, Female
About Afghanistan Center for Excellence:
Afghanistan Center for Excellence (ACE) was established in 2012, ACE is headquartered in Kabul and has regional presence in North, East, south and south east.
The Afghanistan Center for Excellence (ACE) is an Afghan owned professional services company. ACE supports national and international stakeholders from the public and private sectors in their quest to tackle pressing issues their organizations and the country faces.
ACE team brings together decades of advisory, private sector, workforce development and project management experience in and outside of Afghanistan.
Since establishment of ACE one of the main functions of ACE is to provide Capacity building and capacity development services to its clients. Recently based on the decision of management and extensive need in the market ACE expanded its Capacity development department to Skills Development and Coaching Directorate, in order to further extend its services and provide more comprehensive services to its clients
KHANAGi, a bread shop serving homemade, quality whole-wheat breads, pizzas and Afghan delicacies, is established and managed by the Afghanistan Center for Excellence (ACE). KHANAGi utilizes locally sourced toppings and sides (such as jams, pickled products, cheese, qiamaq) from Kabul family producers. KHANAGi also functions as a socially responsible and sustainable enterprise, providing economic opportunities and purpose to the staff working in the shop as well as the local producers, suppliers, and other stakeholders in the local community.
- Manage and supervise the KHANAGi new and Old branches’ staff
- Design and implement an aggressive marketing strategy for KHANAGi mostly focused on online platforms, but also making use of traditional advertising methods (i.e. TV spots and billboards).
- Identify and reach out to potential large clients for KHANAGi, including universities, businesses, NGOs, government offices, etc.
- Establish strategic partnerships with above identified local businesses, universities, NGOs, and government offices in Kabul who could benefit from KHANAGi’s delivery and catering services for their establishments. Catering can include office gatherings, meetings, and daily lunch for staff.
- Work with the KHANAGi manager to link any business development opportunities identified with actual delivery of services.
- Expected to eventually drive growth of the customer base and increase sales and profitability.
- Work with the KHANAGi manager to come up with innovative new services that answer identified potential client needs and demands. A “lunch box” service/option for local businesses could be an example idea.
- Do a competitor’s analysis of other similar restaurants in Kabul and identify areas where KHANAGi can outperform them to win more business. Work with the KHANAGi manager to ensure these improvement steps are taken.
- Work with the Food and Beverage Coordinator if need be to design new products that answer to the needs and desires of KHANAGi clientele. These needs and desires should be properly identified by the Marketing Lead after thorough research on the ground.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging ACE’s and your own network.
- Attend services/consulting industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in business.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Any other task assigned by the KHANAGi Manager or ACE Senior Management
Education and Competency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics or relevant fields.
- Effective communication
- Strong Sales skills
- Experience in Social-Media marketing is a plus point
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing/Sales/Business Development fields
- Experience in Digital marketing is plus point
- Experience in marketing content development
- Fluency in English, Pashto/Dari (written and oral) is required
Applicants are required to submit their CVs to email@example.com to support their application no later than the closing date. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Subject line of the email should contain the title of the position along with the vacancy number