Grant Agreement between the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (hereinafter called the recipient) and Asian Development Bank (hereinafter Called) ADB.
The Recipient and ADB entered in to the Framework Financing Agreements for the purposes of Multi tranche financing facility to help the Afghanistan fund projects and subprojects under its energy section development investment program.
The projects will promote economic development and will contribute to poverty reduction by ensuring sustainable and reliable electricity supply, it well improve power transmission and distribution infrastructure through rehabilitation, augmentation and expansion of the primary high-voltage and low-voltage transmission networks, and will promote rural electrification and development of renewable energy
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare and Organizing Cash Book.
2. Doing Bank Reconciliation Statement on monthly Basis.
3. Checking Contractors and consultant Invoices.
4. Recording of Direct, Commitment, reimbursement and imprest fund Payments in the Ledgers.
5. Reconciliation of payments with Ministry of Finance Expenditure Report.
6. Preparing of Bank Statement from Central Bank for Replenishment and bank Reconciliation.
7. Preparing of allotment, Payment order, acquittal, reallocation to Ministry of Finance.
8. Registering of payments in Afmis and Free Balance.
9. Following of Payments with Ministry of Finance and ADB.
10. Communication with interested person regarding financial issues.
11. Preparing documents for Internal and External Auditors.
12. Preparing Disbursement projection to ADB.
13. Preparing Contract Award and Disbursement to ADB.
14. Preparing progress and Financial reports inputs to Ministry of Economy, Finance…etc.
1. Ability to prepare Financial Plans of organization or project.
2. Having required skills in the related Financial Field.
Having Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years’ experience in the related field.
Afghanistan – Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as ‘Resume’ / ‘CV’
DABS JOB FORM
SalaryAs per company salary scale
Number of positions1
Related Jobs (12)
متخصص سیستم مالی – برنامه ساختمان های عامه و دولتی on January 14, 2018 Full Time
کنترولر مالی – برنامه کامپلکس اداری دارالامان و ولایات on January 14, 2018 Full Time