- Vacancy Number NKB-020-HRVN-0026
- Salary Offer As per organization salary policy per month
- Total Years Experience 1-2 years
- Education Bachelor
- Contract Duration One year - Ext.
- No. Of Jobs: 1
- Gender Male
About New Kabul Bank:
New Kabul Bank started its banking activities on 18 April 2011 by having received its license as a commercial bank under banking system of the country. Ministry of Finance is the shareholder of New Kabul Bank.
New Kabul Bank is operating by CBS system and providing services for valued citizens by covering a wide network in more than 116 branches with professional and experienced cadre.
ATM technical officer work closely with Branchless Banking Deputy manager to ensure that Branchless banking department is operational. The individual maintain and troubleshoot Branchless banking key applications and hardware such as HSM, ATM controller and Rendezvous. The Branchless banking officer reports to Branchless banking Manager.
The officer – Branchless Banking reports to Deputy General Manager.
– Performing daily status health check and report on all HSMs, ATM machines, ATM controller and communicating matters to relevant departments.
– Support Branchless banking deputy manager in resolving discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information on the status of HSMs and file exchange actions with CSC and other branchless banking services
– Responsible for implementing Change management related to hardware and software changes in ATM Software‘s and other branchless banking services.
– Assist manager in communicating the daily HSM and ATM file exchange status reports to the concern departments and ATM technical Head.
– Responsible for taking ATM Infrastructure backups and recovery.
– Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information on ATM controller Nimbus.
– Controlling the status of ATM machine and HSM connectivity links and communicating any link level issues to the concern network, system, or other sections within information technology department.
– Prepares daily / weekly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information on the status of ATM and other branchless banking hardware and Software.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and instructed by ATM technical Head.
– Responsible for interacting with Support Vendors for assistance in absence of immediate supervisor.
– Knowledge sharing and training of fellow team members.
– Any other task assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
– Physical health checks of all the ATM infrastructure in server room and on call availability 24/7 and ensures 100% ATM‘s uptime and work as a team.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Information System or similar discipline will be given preference.
Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in working with Branchless Banking modules. Good understanding of payment system is required..
Ability to work with confidential data..
ability to work with teams in IT Department and other departments whenever required.
available whenever required on call or in person
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CV and educational and work certificates to the following address.
NKB main office – HRD,
Add; 10-42, Torabaz Khan, Shahr-e-Naw, Kabul – Afghanistan.
Applications by email can be sent to email@example.com All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title, otherwise you won’t be short listed.