- Vacancy NumberAFSO-09-2019
- Salary OfferAs per Organization salary scale
- Total Years ExperienceAt least one year relevant experience
- EducationBA in Management or other administrative areas is required
- Contract Duration1 Year
- No. Of Jobs:1
The Afghanistan Forensic Science Organization (AFSO) is the only organization in Afghanistan dedicated to the promotion and advancement of forensic science.
Forensic science is the application of scientific knowledge and methodology to legal problems and criminal investigations.
AFSOs work is varied and involves technical work and capacity building in the forensic sciences with a range of government and non-government stakeholders, advocacy work promoting forensic science as a means of delivering justice and preventing the miscarriage of justice, and education work through design and delivery of forensic science curricula at a number of universities
The Administrative assistance will be working closely with the finance and admin officer providing support in various administrative functions. He is responsible for conducting overall administrative area. The following is a detailed description of duties and responsibilities of this position:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Arranging meetings including identifying meetings place and ensuring that each participants are properly informed and have confirmed, and keeping records of all official meetings and file in professional order,
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail.
- Handling of the project bank account with the close collaboration of finance and admin officer.
- Managing Logistical and transport operations, including personnel and materials.
- Maintaining Administrative files.
- Checking & Controlling of Inventory.
- Preparing employees agreement, ensuring daily follow up of staff attendance records for employees under AFSO’s Human Resources policy.
- Provision accurate and proper Logistical information and reports to the line manager.
- Compilation logistic requisition forms clearly and smoothly solve overall logistical issues.
- Interpreting and administering HRM policies pertaining to the hiring and placement of employees,
- Employees Line Manager approve following Employees Monthly Reports and time sheets and ensuring that.
- Ensuring proper Tax Obligation Payment to Economic Taxation Department and keep records of supportive documents.
- Overall management of all staff personnel records
- Prepare monthly payroll of all staff and update the personnel record with close coordination with Finance and admin Officer.
- Fill, record and maintain the leave balance of all staff.
- Management of filling system (employment records, correspondence, meeting minutes, etc.)
- BA in management or other administrative areas is required
- At least one year experience in national NGOs
- Fluency in English Language; written and speaking
- Only male can apply
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: email@example.com
The subject line of the email must be (admin assistant VA No: AFSO-09-2019).
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview