- Vacancy NumberN/A
- Salary OfferBased on organizational salary scale
- Total Years ExperienceFresh Graduates
- EducationUniversity Graduate - On going
- Contract Duration06 Months
- No. Of Jobs:1
About IRC (International Rescue Committee) :
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 9 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 500 staff.
- Assist Program Admin Officer in the daily program activities.
- Collecting the raised PRs and record to the related program PRs tracker.
- Check and filling all the require documents to the filling system soft and hard.
- Regularly follow up all the PRs with the procurement section on the pending PRs
- Assist Program Admin Officer for all the PRs process with the relevant departments
- Assist Kabul Protection team in their daily activities
- Assist the program team and data collection process and review screening and cleaning and analysing the data
- Assist the team to upload the newly received data to the IRC share drive
- Assist the Admin Officer in staff monthly timesheets submit to the HR department.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from BBA
- Fresh graduated
- Good communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships with new communities
- High standard of spoken and written Dari and Pashto (depending on location) and English
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word
Note: Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department to the following address or email us on (AF-Recruitment@rescue.org).
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for written test and after that for interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul
House 34, Street No.4 Taimani District 10, Close to Haji Mohammad Dad Mosque.