- Vacancy Number AD#AF 63/19
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 3 Years
- Education BBA
- Contract Duration One year with possibility of extension
- No. Of Jobs: 1
- Gender Male, Female
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
- Control all kinds of Financial Transaction and maintain daily Cash book & Bank Book.
- Preparing BillVouchers and checking bills, Supporting of Vouchers, Make sure to have an approval before all kinds of payments or transactions.
- Maintaining all kinds of register.
- Prepare payrolls sheet , Tax Report and bank reconciliation statement as per policy and submit to Country office
- Producing Trial Balance for the monthly accounts to help the Project Accountant for the timely submission of monthly accounts
- Ensuring that the budget and account codes are accurate and correct
- Ensuring that the all costs are allocable, reasonable and allowable
- To give feedback on monthly accounting reports of the sub office to Main for better performance in future
- To make sure all the invoices with supporting documents are filed and presented in an understandable manner
- To make sure staff position list is prepared on monthly basis and in accordance to the contracts of each staff
- To make sure or prepare and update asset inventory list of all the bases and follow the physical inventory on semiannual bases
- Conduct daily cash count for the project
- Mange budget to avoid from under and overspent for the project
- Supervise HF randomly to ensure proper implementation of management system
- Record all liabilities in system on monthly base
- To keep nice coordination with program
- Provide monthly budget variance reports at the end of the month and share with project manager
- Keep control on Budget if any budget is line is going to overspend it should be discuss with country office
- Timely transfer all kind of voucher and other necessary document to country office on due time.
- Maintaining all file system.
- Any other official activates which are assigned by country office team.
- BBA with 3 Years’ Experience
- Proficiency in English, Pashto and Dari language both orally and written.
- Having well knowledge an Accounting and Accounting Software
- Ability to work under Pressure times.
- Strong management skill
- Proactive approach to solving issues
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan or send application to: Email: email@example.com
Please mention the name of the position and AD#AF 52/19 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 07 November 2019
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
To know more about the organization please visit our website: www.bracinternational.nl/en/ also find us in Facebook: www.facebook.com/BRACAFG/
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply
Note: Please do not apply those who are applied before.