Shams London Academy:
Shams London Academy (SLA) is a division of Shams Group International (SGI) that is contributing in the nation’s development and advancement in four key areas namely Construction, Logistics, Media and Education. Shams London Academy is a registered entity, having acquired its license from the Ministry of Education, Government of Afghanistan.
Shams London academy have eight branches in all over Afghanistan.
- Kher khana branch
- Mucrorayn branch
- Taimani female branch
- Arzan qeymat branch
- Jalalabad province branch
- Kandahar province branch
- Karti char branch
- Khost province branch
- See to all procurement needs as per approval of the competent authority.
- Get three quotations for all major items and get approval of the concerned.
- Keep record of all procured items.
- Handover procured items to the concerned and get signatures to verify receipts.
- Take regular rounds of the premises and note down areas/nature of maintenance required.
- Manage/arrange timely repairs/maintenance as required and report to the concerned.
- See to all the general services needs of the company compound.
- Take regular rounds and keep in contact with all departments.
- Process/Manage all requests pertaining to general services.
- Report all matters to the concerned for approval before action.
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3years’ work experience in an equivalent position in related field
- Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written English, Dari, Pashto.
- Must have information about Procurement and Maintenance .
- Good knowledge in computer ,
- Travel to province
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV including a contact number & address to HR Department of SHAMS LONDON ACADEMY .
Those whom have Experience in Procurement, Maintenance & General services ,
please send you are CV’s to the below E-mail
Do not forget to write “For the post of Procurement, Maintenance & General services Manager in the subject line.
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile numbers: 0796200889 / 786508184
Contract Duration1 Year
Telephone0796200889 / 0786508184