Paiwand Emroz Social and Cultural Organization (PESCO):
Paiwand Emroz Social and Cultural Organization (PESCO), is an Afghan national non-profit organization, established in January 2009 and officially registered in Ministry of Economy.
PESCO is designed to be a partner for a sustainable community and it envision Afghanistan as a country where every inhabitant is living and working to their full potential and no Afghans live under poverty line anymore.
Recently PESCO has been awarded the contract for implementation of the Marketing Management and Employability Skills Training of the USAID/AWDP in Mazar-e-Sharif, Balkh – Afghanistan.
M&E officer under direct supervision of project manager is responsible to develop monitoring plan, monitoring and evaluation of the project, monitoring filing and data collection, updating evaluation database and communicating with M&E division of AWDP/USAID.
M&E officer in cooperation with other project implementation team and under direct supervision of Project Manager; shall be responsible for following activities:
- Develop and monitor the implementation of data collection instruments.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of data collection systems (including project monitoring and evaluation database).
- Conduct supervision of the beneficiaries and the training workshops
- Enter all M&E forms including registration
- Check the quality of data regularly on each M&E form
- Keep update the tracking of hard and soft copy of M&E forms, delivering of M&E forms to AWDP M&E unit when regular trainings are completed
- Verify entered data with the hard copy
- Establish and maintain an update M&E filing system with the help of AWDP M&E standards and checking the M&E data quality.
- Support all team for any necessary baseline survey and end line survey in terms of staff orientation, coordination among project staff, forms, formats and questionnaires and other related documents
- Submission of all M&E plan and reports timely, to the project manager.
- Provide technical assistance to project staff as necessary and requested in order to ensure that monitoring and evaluation systems are being implemented and updated as designed.
- Conduct visits to trainings for data collection purposes, as well as to verify and validate field reports and appropriate usage of project resources.
- Complete and submit monthly, quarterly, and final activities results reports to project manager
Qualifications and Requirements
1: Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject.
2: Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on monitoring and evaluation of development programs and/or relevant field in national or international organizations.
3: Excellent English language knowledge.
4: Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
5: Creative, flexible and should have team work skills.
6: Fluent in both national languages; Dari and Pashto
7: Computer using skills; at least Microsoft Office package.
8: Should have good manner in communications, and be respectful character.
9: Should not have discrimination in the basis of language, gender, religion, race, and ethics.
10: Ability to work both independently and as effective team member.
11: Excellent report writing skills.
Application Submission Guide:
Applicants are requested to submit their application package named (Name-City-Job code) which should include Cover letter and detailed CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12.01.2017
Please do mention job code and title of the position you are applying for, in the subject of your email.
Only short listed applicants will be called for interview.
Contract Duration8 Months
Number of positions1
Related Jobs (10)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Director on April 15, 2018 Full Time