AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Recordmagazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
The purpose of the Strengthening Watershed and Irrigation Management (SWIM) activity is to support sustainable; agriculture led economic growth by increasing the productive use of water and strengthening water resources management. The ICT Manager will lead a team of technical specialist in the support all IT, technical communications, and information management for the program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and supervises implementation of a tailored Management Information System for the project; provides a system of knowledge sharing among project components in a (regional, multinational or complex) project with disparate project activities that takes advantage of appropriate computer and information technology, including a project web site.
- Develops system for tracking all information related to program activities.
- Designs and maintains data security and integrity policy and procedures.
- Coordinates, manages and supervises the implementation of information technology solutions, information systems, databases and websites for the project.
- Manages and maintains all entries to database; makes corrections and additions to all database records.
- Provides technical support to the program team on using information technology for communication.
- Monitors and assesses project information system operations and needs.
- Maintains the File Server, database server and DMS Server.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information technology studies. Masters is preferable.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing the use of Information Technology in Communication, including data bases and websites as well as media communication.
- Knowledge and practical work experience in MIS and ICT (the use of Information Technology in Communication).
- Prior work on donor-supported projects strongly preferred.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required. Dari or Pashtu is also required.
Please send a CV directly to email@example.com . Please include the position of interest title in the subject line of application email.
Vaccancy NumberIT Manager
Number of positions1
Related Jobs (6)
آمریت سیستم معلوماتی- پروژه مرکز تحقیقات و رشد ظرفیت شهری on January 17, 2018 Full Time